Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so one of my friends who just got his bike taught me how to ride it in a parking lot recently, and im hooked.

so i thought id join here and start reading around, probably wont do too much posting at first :p: , but will be reading and browsing until i can buy my own bike.

thanks for having me here guys :)

·
Registered
515 Posts
welcome!!! this is a great community that supports such an addictive sport. there's plenty to learn from these guys :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, everything i have read so far has been not only very educational, but also interesting to read. ive been reading in the new riders section. i think i am going to go to the DMV and get my permit tomorow afternoon. maybe my friend will let me do some more riding on his bike after that :D

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Welcome to SBW! :D

Great idea, reading as much as possible. Don't be afraid to ask q's, even if you're not riding yet. What sort of bike does your friend have?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my friend has a honda CBR600, his dad just agve it to him as a graduation present last weekend. talk about a hell of a grad present :)

im not gonna be so lucky hehe, when i first started talking about the idea of a motorcycle with my parents a few years ago they threatened to cut my college tuition... but im graduating in dec, and plan to have a bike by feb at the absolute latest (late dec early jan if possible!). but ill be around here reading and asking questions in the meantime.

thanks for the warm welcome :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts