Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I'm new to this forum. I've been riding for about 8 months now. My first bike was a 2008 Ninja 250 then I sold that and bought a 2005 Suzuki SV650S in December which is what I ride now and love it! I never had any problems at all with it until the other day I was riding home from work and got caught in a surprise snow storm. Luckily I made it home safely but about halfway home my bike started sounding weird like the sound was muffled a little bit and the bike wouldn't put out nearly as much power. Others have told me they think its just cause the bike got cold but even after letting it sit in the garage overnight it still has the same sound and wont put out much power. Does anybody have any ideas or advice on what the problem could be and what I could do to try and fix it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
You should change your spark plug, it might be defective or maybe some water might have gotten inside your tank or in your carburetor but I think it's best to let a mechanic check your bike. It's safer to do it than experimenting on it on your own.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts