Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I'm form Buffalo, New York. I have a 99 R1 and a 1973 Honda CB750K cafe racer. I also have a 99 400ex and 1986 honda 200x. I get good deals on stuff or I work for them. NOT rich by any means! I am a carpenter. Have been riding for a long time. But the R1 is definitly the fastest thing I have ever had! I love it though![
e IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg173
/jimford75/DSCN1204.jpg[/IMG]

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
That cafe is sweet :cheers:

Oh, yeah, welcome to you too :twofinger

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Welcome!:cheers:

Nice mix of old and new. Sweet R1. And I like the CB Cafe bike too!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. Yeah I like old stuff. But its nice to just get on something andit starts!! The R1 is great. I just need to buy a new jacket. I have a full suit that doenst fit. I bought the bike from my neighbor and he's 5-9 165. I am 5-8 220. I workout he doesnt. The jackit fits like crap. Any suggestions on where to look??

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Welcome to SBW! :twofinger (<- standard greeting)

Nice garage full of toys. Love the cafe! :love: It's not meant to start all the time; it's a Honda after-all. :laughing:

Start with www.newenough.com for gear. When the dollar was good, there were heaps of guys down here buying stuff from them and the SBW crew (Vash especially) has been singing their praises for years. :thumbs2:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You know what I cant even get mad at you for that!! The riding season sucks. But the winters keep getting shorter and warmer. Kinda scary!! Global warming anyone! But we still have snowmobiles! Crotchrockets on snow!

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
You know what I cant even get mad at you for that!! The riding season sucks. But the winters keep getting shorter and warmer. Kinda scary!! Global warming anyone! But we still have snowmobiles! Crotchrockets on snow!
We considered moving to Minneapolis but ditched that idea, which made me happy. On top of the short riding season, there are no tracks out there! What's up with that? :huh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts