Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just joined up. I'm a motorcycle mechanic from PA. I have a number of bikes, mainly I ride my 93 CBR600 F2 and my 83 RZ350. Hope to see some good info here.

justin

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Greetings!!

Hiya!!!!:)
You'll learn more stuff here than u wanted!!:D
Jim

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
Honda wrench said:
Hi all, just joined up. I'm a motorcycle mechanic from PA. I have a number of bikes, mainly I ride my 93 CBR600 F2 and my 83 RZ350. Hope to see some good info here.

justin
Since you live in PA I'll be more than happy to take care of your RZ350 during your cold winter months. I live in Arizona and will only ride it around the block once a month or so honest! ;)

Welcome to SBW Justin!

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Welcome. :cool:

Are Honda mechanics like the Maytag repairmen... always bored with nothing to do? :D:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A bit. Lucky for me, the dealership i work at also sells Yamahas and Harleys so I have plenty of work to keep me busy!

justin

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Honda wrench said:
A bit. Lucky for me, the dealership i work at also sells Yamahas and Harleys so I have plenty of work to keep me busy!

justin
LMAO!! I can see you and I are going to get along fine. :D:D

·
Registered
22 Posts
If I was you, I'd be all "no, no, your CBR929RR needs a lot of work...weeks worth...don't call me~I'll call you when it's done"

yeah!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Honda wrench said:

justin
Welcome to the forum :)
Quick question..

What do you do with a 92 FZR that turns over but wont start. It's getting gas, and I'm assuming the carbs are ok (I had my brother work those). So what could be the problem? Is it possible that my brother did a sham job on my carbs? :D

Rock on
Ride on
Fizzman

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I gave this reply the thumbs up icon only because there is no middle finger icon, we need one. No, I doubt your brother did a sham job on your carbs. The problem most likely lies in the fact that the bike in question is an FZR. Your plugs are probably fouled. FZRs foul plugs. If I were you, I'd go to my brothers garage and get my bike and take it home, then clean your plugs. In fact I bet that if you went to your brothers house right now, you'd find that he has already taken the liberty of pushing your bike outside for you.
justin
PS, update your list of toys, one of those Ibanez belongs to me now if I'm not mistaken.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Honda wrench said:

PS, update your list of toys, one of those Ibanez belongs to me now if I'm not mistaken.
Yes it's your guitar now, but I still play it more than you do.

Rock on
Ride on

Adrian

1 - 12 of 12 Posts