Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY EVERY ONE, WASSSSSSSSSSSSSUP. IM A NEWBY HERE SO PLEASE BE GENTLE. HE-HE-HE. SERIOUSLY JUST GOT A 2005 ZZR6
LAST YR, AND THAT LITTLE THING KICKS ASS. NEEDED SOME HELP ON AFTER MARKET PARTS. IM IN FL. SAME AS 2001 ZX6R.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Whats with all the CAPS!!!???

I guess hes excited to be here....good luck finding all your parts for the ZZR...and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
actually like 98 and up are all the same parts. the only thing they really changed in 00 was the headlights (dual instead of single). so yeah find exhaust or visual upgrades for 98 to 02 zx6r and they should all fit perfectly. too bad i still dont have some from my 99 or 00 zx6r, but both those bikes are looooong gone

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Welcome to SBW. Now, PLEASE turn off your CAPS LOCK! All caps = yelling. :D

To post a pic: When you're typing your post, if you scroll down a bit, you'll notice a section titled "Attach file". Click the "Browse" button, then search your computer for the appropriate pic.

·
Registered
233 Posts
cookeetree said:
Welcome to SBW. Now, PLEASE turn off your CAPS LOCK! All caps = yelling. :D

To post a pic: When you're typing your post, if you scroll down a bit, you'll notice a section titled "Attach file". Click the "Browse" button, then search your computer for the appropriate pic.
I AINT YELLIN' IT'S THE WAY I TALK!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts