Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, just joined the other day.

Im looking to buy my first bike here shortly.. probably a CBR600F4

yea i know that i should start out with something smaller but talking to all my friends that ride bikes they say i should do fine on the 600 as it is all in throttle control. Im new to the bike world but not to performance, I drive a twin turbo 87 mustang so I know about speed and I keep all that for the track, Im just looking for something to ride and eventually do some track days. Im already signed up for the MSF class in march. (they end in december and dont start back till march)

Well like I said I am new to bikes so dont be too rough on me ;)

·
Registered
746 Posts
I won't burn you on the F4i. I started on the Interceptor 500. It was a good started bike and all I had cash for at the time. So I say if you got the cash get it. Just make sure you budget in all the gear. I'm out with a broken wrist-arm cause it was a short trip and I didn't wear my gloves. Not saying the gloves would of saved me, but theres a big chance.

Anyway good luck and welcome to a bad ass forum.:cheers:

-M-

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
welcome... have some fun around here and look forward to seein your pics when you get the CBR :thumb:

E.
Honda's Rule ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mstrand_68 said:
I won't burn you on the F4i. I started on the Interceptor 500. It was a good started bike and all I had cash for at the time. So I say if you got the cash get it. Just make sure you budget in all the gear. I'm out with a broken wrist-arm cause it was a short trip and I didn't wear my gloves. Not saying the gloves would of saved me, but theres a big chance.

Anyway good luck and welcome to a bad ass forum.:cheers:

-M-
just a regular f4 or maybe an f3, i'll be buying it for my birthday in feb and i'll be buying my gear for xmas for myself. Its great to give myself gifts :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts