Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new to the group and riding.I am 30/m from metro detroit, have a '95 yamaha YZF 600.I guess i'm getting started late, but finally have some $$$ for a bike that i could just buy outright.Looking forward to riding having some fun.Thanks

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
dfdmedic said:
Hi, new to the group and riding.I am 30/m from metro detroit, have a '95 yamaha YZF 600.I guess i'm getting started late, but finally have some $$$ for a bike that i could just buy outright.Looking forward to riding having some fun.Thanks
Never too late. I was 32 when I started. There's quite a few on here who were, shall we say, 'mature' learners.

Welcome to SBW! :D

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Re: Re: new guy

cookeetree said:
Never too late. I was 32 when I started. There's quite a few on here who were, shall we say, 'mature' learners.

Welcome to SBW! :D
LIAR!!! There isn't a mature member on this board! :twofinger

Welcome! :hello:

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Re: Re: Re: new guy

spicersh said:
LIAR!!! There isn't a mature member on this board! :twofinger

Welcome! :hello:
Suck it cheesecake :twofinger

I'm a mature 90 years old stuck in this 34 year-old-body. Those rotten kids....

Oh yeah, welcome :D

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Welcome to SBW!! Lots of good information here. I see you are from Michigan...we have a little corner here in SBW at Redline Superbike. If you looking for someone to ride with, there is always someone posting up a ride. There are club rides too. We are having a picnic at Kensington Metro Park next Sunday, you are more than welcome to come join the fun. Check out the details at this thread...http://sbw.sportbikes.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54076

1 - 9 of 9 Posts