Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everybody! Just wanted to say that I think this forum is awesome! Very Informative, and very friendly.

I have a question....I don't own a bike yet, but I will be purchasing one soon. It will be my first bike, although I have ridden many different Bikes from Harleys to RZ350...I have decided on a sportbike.

I need some suggestions as to what I should buy as my first sport bike. My biggest concerns are cost (up to $4500 CAN), Performance, and looks. I do not want to buy a bike older than 1988.

I am 6 foot 1" and weigh around 210lbs if this makes any kind of difference.

Thanks in advance!

Steve

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
NEWBIE!!!!

Greetings and salutations! Welcome to SBW. Looking for a bike? Just don't go Kawi. :p :p :D Yamaha BABY!!! :)

Ride smart, be safe, ENJOY!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
My first sports bike was a Kawasaki Ninja 600. It was great!
You have to look at the rewiews from year to year, no golden rule for the best bike.:D

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I'm just talking smack. I know who got which awards and who's winning on the racetrack. I can have my fave bike same as you. So naaaaaaaaa! :p :p :p :p :p :p

:D :D

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Re: Re: NEWBIE!!!!

qbclub13 said:

And to think I was starting to really like you :p
Don't hate me cause I like Yamaha. :D There are so many other reasons to dislike me. :D

As far as Kawi goes... um, er, well... Uh, I'm not worthy??????:eek: :D ;)

·
Registered
546 Posts
Re: Re: Re: NEWBIE!!!!

hot_rocket78 said:

Don't hate me cause I like Yamaha. :D

I really don't hate anyone but yamaha customer service can kiss my ass :(

Long story people that have been here for awhile will catch that one :)

If you would like the long story e-mail me I don't wanna waste everyones time by reposting it,or you can search for the thread called r1 warning.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Re: NEWBIE!!!!

hot_rocket78 said:
Greetings and salutations! Welcome to SBW. Looking for a bike? Just don't go Kawi. :p :p :D Yamaha BABY!!! :)

Ride smart, be safe, ENJOY!!!
I have to agree here.

I really have no complaints about any bike. The R6 and I just get along great.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Re: Re: NEWBIE!!!!

VYPIR said:

I have to agree here.

I really have no complaints about any bike. The R6 and I just get along great.
What? I must be seeing things. VYPIR, you agreed with me. Um, wow. I'm officially stunned. This isn't going to happen all the time is it? :D :D :D :D :D :D

JK sweetheart. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts