Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey you geezers!!

Just a quick post to say if you want to scrape some pegs, and you are in the East tennesse area, just look me up!
Sneeky

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Wartburg... you redneck. :D:p Just kidding. I'm in Kingston. I ride from here to Wartburg about twice a month at least. Great run and the traffic isn't too bad. Welcome to SBW. :cool:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Welcome!!

RCjohn said:
Wartburg... you redneck. :D:p Just kidding. I'm in Kingston. I ride from here to Wartburg about twice a month at least. Great run and the traffic isn't too bad. Welcome to SBW. :cool:
Hiya!!!

Watch out for RC John....he'll have you mounting a cute wicker basket on your ride so quick it will make your head spin!!:D:D:p
Jim

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Re: Welcome!!

katana600 said:

Hiya!!!

Watch out for RC John....he'll have you mounting a cute wicker basket on your ride so quick it will make your head spin!!:D:D:p
Jim
Jim just don't want to admit that Katanas come with them as standard equipment. I got the tassles off of an R1 Yami. :D:p

·
Registered
405 Posts
Welcome Sneeky! Glad to have some more folks here from E Tn. Don't mind RC John cause his bike rarely makes it out of the garage. :D

·
Registered
380 Posts
Welcome to SBW! I have a house in Clarksville, but unfortunately I'm stuck in Louisiana for another year and a half.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Re: Re: Welcome!!

RCjohn said:

Jim just don't want to admit that Katanas come with them as standard equipment. I got the tassles off of an R1 Yami. :D:p
Damnit John ....get your facts straight........Kats come with the sissy bar NOT the cute wicker basket. That's a Honda feature!!!
Sheesh...some people can NEVER get their facts straight!!:D:D

Jim

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Welcome to SBW. As you can see we go at each other once in a while.

Oh BTW my R6 has tassles too. I had to steal them off of an RC-51 though. I almost grabbed the basket too. :)

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
VYPIR said:
Welcome to SBW. As you can see we go at each other once in a while.

Oh BTW my R6 has tassles too. I had to steal them off of an RC-51 though. I almost grabbed the basket too. :)
LOL!! You gotta be real fast to get my basket. :D:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts