Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hello:

New guy from the 'burbs of good 'ol Detroit. No bike as of yet and the season is basically over here, but this gives me time to collect proper gear and be ready for my MSF class come spring time. I have been doing my homework, and already i can't wait to get into the saddle after a torturously long winter that hasn't even started yet.
Hopefully i can make a few friends on the site here so i have some people to ride with come springtime.

See ya guys around the site.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Welcome :cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
:cheers:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm from Detroit too

Hey, I'm in the Dearborn area. I've been riding for 1 season now and it's awesome. Best of luck to you in gettnig your first bike. Make sure you don't go and buy something that's more bike than you can handle and don't listen to people that tell you that something is not fast. All bikes are quick. What they mean is, your "little bike" can only go 120 and mine can go 165.
Just a few words of wisdom form one newbie to another. Anyway, message me. I'd love to get together and ride next year.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I grew up just over the boarder there in Kitchner/Waterloo. Detroit roads are the worst i've driven on lol.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Whats up, I live pretty close to Detroit myself. I have one season under my belt and it's been a fun. Good luck on your quest for a bike.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
welcome to SBW. and like docThee mentioned above, check out the redline section on this site, or the link he provided. we are always planning rides, functions, and events. we have a bowling night planned for next saturday at pampa lanes on van dyke in warren michigan. all you guys should stop by, introduce yourselves and join in on the fun.
dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts