Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone?? I had joined this forum back in Dec 2006 and made a few posts along the way, but then somehow it got lost in the list of forums I visit regularly (sorry :() and I must have forgot the addy. I really should bookmark these kinda things... DOH! :laughing:

Here's my original intro thread...
http://www.sportbikeworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61700

Anyways, I'm still Jared, still riding the same red/black '04 CBR 600 F4i that I have been for the past 3 years 4 months. She's got a few more miles on here now than the last time I posted (just turned 120,000 mi yesterday) but still running strong as ever! :thumbs2: Not much else changed with me, except I moved and no longer live in god awful south Florida. Now I'm in heaven in the beautiful twisties of North Georgia :D I had to escape... just couldn't stand south Florida any longer and had to get out

Anyways, a few updated pics of the bike + my ugly mug, lol. I did a split seat tail swap in Jan '07, and then added a Hindle titanium high mount exhaust

This is a little more recent... from about 2 weeks ago when I rode down to south Florida for a BBQ. My buddy and I went to the beach, and he let me ride his '08 600RR most of the day, which is a pretty sweet ride!

Anyways, that's about it for me. I'll keep this site bookmarked now so I don't forget anymore (the name is so close to several others that I post on) ;)

Take it easy everyone, and ride safe!!

·
Registered
892 Posts
i like the high mount....if i ever get mine fixed up pretty that will be my first real mod. Nice pics too.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Welcome back. I'd love to checkout the '07/08 600RRs, they've gotten glowing reviews.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts