Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new on here and was looking for female riders in the St. Louis area. Any out there? If so, let me know. I could use a friendly and understanding face to help me out while learning to ride.
Thanks! Crystal :thumb:

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
:hello: and welcome!
Unfortinetly I'm not from st. luis, nor am I female. But feel free to post your questions.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Cristalinna said:
I'm new on here and was looking for female riders

Aren't we all?

I never did figure out why women always want to ride in all-women groups. Men don't care whos in the group as long as there is a group to ride with. That is discrimination!!

BTW... Welcome.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Re: Re: New Girl

ZX6R1033 said:
Aren't we all?

I never did figure out why women always want to ride in all-women groups. Men don't care whos in the group as long as there is a group to ride with. That is discrimination!!

BTW... Welcome.

what that person said..

·
Registered
30 Posts
why do you think?Do you think a guy would like it if he rode to his buddies house and had his girl stall out when they got here, for all his buddies to see?

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
tetrahydrocanna said:
why do you think?Do you think a guy would like it if he rode to his buddies house and had his girl stall out when they got here, for all his buddies to see?

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? :huh:

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
tetrahydrocanna said:

I'd rather have my girl stall her bike right in front of my buddy than have my girl chase me out of the house bitching at me about leaving her home while I go riding... and have my buddy see THAT.

Besides... in any event, what would it matter if she stalled her bike?

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
tetrahydrocanna said:
Geez, mate, you sound like a model partner... :rolleyes:

More concerned with how you'll look in front of your buddies than the fact that you've:

a) Got a girl in the first place, who, BTW, should be your No.1 priority.

b) Got a girl who rides!!

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
ZX6R1033 said:
From now on... you shall be refered to as PW.

A priority, yes... but cmon. First???? Gimme a friggen break. If you are married, sure. Dating... BAH.
Okay, I'll bite. Why PW??

Your girl should be more important to you than your concerns for how your friends will perceive you because she stalled her bike.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
ZX6R1033 said:
Agreed 100%... but to say she should be #1 is just plain going overboard.
What can I say? I'm getting married in 6 months and if I don't start talking like that now, I'll get an ear-bashing for years to come. :D

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
cookeetree said:
What can I say? I'm getting married in 6 months and if I don't start talking like that now, I'll get an ear-bashing for years to come. :D

You are getting married in 6 months, and your girl still dumps her bike? You better hurry up and teach her how to ride before YOU are the one forking out the cash for a new bike. :thumb:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
spicersh said:
Not to be too harsh, but taking into account the above post, and this thread:

http://sbw.sportbikes.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53281

I think I know what your problem is now. :2cents:

:laughing: :thumbs2:

He's got the right of it, you know. Your girl should never feel like she is #2 or lower on the list of your priorities.

If she is a bitch about you riding with the guys or goes psycho if you want to do something without her, then you need to dump her ass.

I was in a relationship where I came after his friends, dirt bikes, voluntary deployments to other countries and his family... he's now single and has been since we broke up over five years ago.

Wonder why... hmmmm.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Friends first... then the girl.

You cant even begin to come close to what my problems are, btw.

But... if you want to give it a go... you should start somewhere closer to "shy... cant talk to girls, low self-esteem..." exc.

As you pointed out many times before... you dont know me. You dont care to.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
ZX6R1033 said:
Friends first... then the girl.
Should be one in the same.

ZX6R1033 said:
You cant even begin to come close to what my problems are, btw.

But... if you want to give it a go... you should start somewhere closer to "shy... cant talk to girls, low self-esteem..." exc.

As you pointed out many times before... you dont know me. You dont care to.
I don't know you, but your statements do give a huge insight into issues you have had or will have in the future. If you're with the right person then she will be your best friend, and will take priority above all others. I can tell you that until I'm blue in the face, but until you have it happen to you you'll never understand. Until then, keep on truckin' with the "bro's before ho's" attitude and see how far it gets you. :2cents:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts