Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I just moved from Ohio to Louisiana and thought this would be a coll way 2 meet people with similar interests. I belonged to a group back in Ohio called TSBR WITHA FRIEND WHO HAD AN 04 R1, AND i AM PRETTY NEW but I am hoping 2 learn 2 ride while I am down here. If anybody has any ideas on where 2 hang out or what 2 do float me ideas please. I know very few people here and am looking to meet new people down here.-Tracy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
845 Posts
Welcome to the board :twofinger (standard greeting). I'm not from that area, so sorry I can't help you. Just wanted to say hello and welcome.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
627 Posts
welcome to SBW.
Another part of the standard greeting is to warn you about all the leg humpers that flock to any thread that has the words "new girl" in it.

(rats..... did I just tell on myself;) )
 

·
Strength and Honor
Joined
·
6,143 Posts
motochick said:
Hey everybody, I just moved from Ohio to Louisiana and thought this would be a coll way 2 meet people with similar interests. I belonged to a group back in Ohio called TSBR WITHA FRIEND WHO HAD AN 04 R1, AND i AM PRETTY NEW but I am hoping 2 learn 2 ride while I am down here. If anybody has any ideas on where 2 hang out or what 2 do float me ideas please. I know very few people here and am looking to meet new people down here.-Tracy
:LOL: That's quite a club name! :twofinger

Welcome, of course, its always great seeing chicks who understand the two-wheeled love :thumb:

I'm 'bout an hour north of Indy, so not sure distance to where you're at, but occassionally I have get-togethers with geographically close friends, so I'll drop you a line if you're not far.

Oh, and sorry about the cold, but that's normal around here too :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
699 Posts
Welcome, your only a state away from me. (Texas)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,849 Posts
Kevlar7R said:
Anyone want to take bets on how long untill the leg humpers start hounding her for her picture?


Welcome to the forum!
So.....how about that pic:eyebrows:? Just joking:D . Welcome aboard. I live on the Texas/Louisiana border, I have friends from Bosier, Shreveport, Alexandria, and New Orleans. What city or town are you living in??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
" I am hoping 2 learn 2 ride while I am down here. If anybody has any ideas on where 2 hang out or what 2 do float me ideas please. "

Welcome to motorcycling! Want to learn to ride? Sure thing...find a Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) training site near you and take the Motorcycle Rider Course. It takes 20 hours and gives you the equivalent of about 6 months worth of experience. The course is much better than learning the way we did back in the bad old days which was ususally about 3-4 minutes of instruction ("That's the brake, that's the clutch. Twist this to go faster.....be careful and good luck.") and then off we went. The course provides bikes and safety gear so all you need to show with is a good attitude and proper clothing. Such a deal!

Taking the course also gives you instant riding buddies in the form of your fellow students and the instructors.

Be Careful and Good Luck! ;)
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
Welcome Tracy... did you ever come up to Grattan for any of Trackoholics trackdays when TSBR did? I know Mike and a couple others in that group pretty well and was just wondering if you ever were with them :D

Careful for the leghumpers they'll drag you down but it's all in fun :thumb: bit of advice before posting any pics of yourself make them show one of them first ;)

Good luck in finding some in your area.. great place to meet more riders would be that MSF course for your hometown :thumb:

E.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,849 Posts
DreamRyder said:
Welcome Tracy... did you ever come up to Grattan for any of Trackoholics trackdays when TSBR did? I know Mike and a couple others in that group pretty well and was just wondering if you ever were with them :D

Careful for the leghumpers they'll drag you down but it's all in fun :thumb: bit of advice before posting any pics of yourself make them show one of them first ;)

Good luck in finding some in your area.. great place to meet more riders would be that MSF course for your hometown :thumb:

E.
Eunice..Eunice...Eunice:rolleyes: , you really are one to be talking about leg humping and pictures. Hey Tracy....ask her how I recieved my avatar:p :twofinger .
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
sisqo said:
Eunice..Eunice...Eunice:rolleyes: , you really are one to be talking about leg humping and pictures. Hey Tracy....ask her how I recieved my avatar:p :twofinger .
well darlin... you fellas dont' get outnumbered by us ladies like we do with you fellas :twofinger and as for the pic deal.. I have pics in my gallery of me therefor I have the right to ask for your pic to be shared with us :p

E.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,849 Posts
DreamRyder said:
well darlin... you fellas dont' get outnumbered by us ladies like we do with you fellas :twofinger and as for the pic deal.. I have pics in my gallery of me therefor I have the right to ask for your pic to be shared with us :p

E.
Desperate justification......yup;) .
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
sisqo said:
Desperate justification......yup;) .
nah just speakin the truth to clarify that I don't have double standards :twofinger

E.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,849 Posts
DreamRyder said:
nah just speakin the truth to clarify that I don't have double standards :twofinger

E.
WOW.....Eunice......double standards:eek: , surely not:rolleyes: .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
I don't see a double standard here at all. Cute ones should post their pictures for all to see, the rest should keep them to their personal galleries or "What do you look like" thread. Because guys are automatically disqualified when it comes to "cute", the picture posts should be naturally dominated by womens images.

Fair and square! Right, boys? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,849 Posts
veektor said:
I don't see a double standard here at all. Cute ones should post their pictures for all to see, the rest should keep them to their personal galleries or "What do you look like" thread. Because guys are automatically disqualified when it comes to "cute", the picture posts should be naturally dominated by womens images.

Fair and square! Right, boys? ;)
What have you done:eek: ??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,849 Posts
marvlover said:
Dam will you just ask her for a pic already geeeze...

:twofinger
I have a feeling that she is a doll judging by personality.......thats all I need;) .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
pic

good answer, good answer, sisqo, on the doll thing. I will pst a pic, give me time, I need to download one from bourbon street last year, hang in boys
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
What's up, all. I'm from Shreveport too. Just thought I'd say hello. Anyone out there from this area ever do any group rides???? I'm thinking about starting a site for Northwest LA. Let me know if ya hear me out there. L8.
 
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Top