Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi. I just registered today. I've been away from motorcycles for a few years and I am planning on purchasing a new 600 sometime next year, gotta pay off the car and then the wife will let me buy whatever i want. By the way any advice on 600's is welcome, and the dbgtrider is from mountain bikes which is a major hobby.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
HIYA!!!
Glad u could make it !!
I went from a Honda CB750C,that I'd souped up to my current ride in 1993.Its been great!!Take your time choosing your ride,listen to the input from the other members,('cept what they say about Katanas!!:D) and take the MSF course when u get a chance.Also don't forget some GOOD riding gear and never ride beyond your comfort level.:)

JIM

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
Dan,

Welcome to SBW bro. With all of the great new 600's hitting the market for 2001 your choice will not be an easy one!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Re: What he said

" Katanas are trouble, right Katana600?"

Welllll......just in certain non-mechanical ways shall we say:):):)
Yup...lots of great 600's out there!Have fun choosing!!

JIM

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Where in PA?

What's up bro? Where are you from in PA? Anywhere near Pittsburgh, or am I on the wrong side of the state? Anyway...Welcome to the best sportbike site on the net! :)

How's that for free advertising Robert? :D

Oh yeah and, don't go with the R6 unless you like tankslappers. Go with a '01 F4i. Gonna be a great bike/r6 killer, IMO.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts