Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No bashing no bull shit who want to start a new club, I no I do nothing crazy like before we will keep it nice and easy let me know cause if we get enough people we will start a new form?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Plan carefully. I think there's a five club, per year, per bike, per town, maximum.:)

·
Registered
425 Posts
here we go again....................

another dinner club I say.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Go for it, but have someone promote it, that has a grasp on the use of the English language. You might want to get an Entertainment book to, they have a lot of coupons to food establishments.....cause that is what most of the "riders" around here want to do.

Rogue Riders and the UnderGround!!! No organization...one rule...no rules!!

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Why would you make a club, presumably with costs to the members in the form of dues, for them to simply hang out? I'd never pay to be able to hang out with friends. Or will the club offer perks for the members (reduced costs on trackdays, parts, etc.)?

The only thing clubs are useful for are golf balls and baby seals. :2cents:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
spicersh said:
Why would you make a club, presumably with costs to the members in the form of dues, for them to simply hang out? I'd never pay to be able to hang out with friends. Or will the club offer perks for the members (reduced costs on trackdays, parts, etc.)?

The only thing clubs are useful for are golf balls and baby seals. :2cents:

Hahahahahahaha, it was a diners club minus the discounts anyhow.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Excellent. I did way too much riding last year....I was hoping to inject some lengthy meetings, politics, dues, business cards and arguments into my summer to replace it. Just make sure I get a t-shirt.:rolleyes:

Good luck, man. I'm guessing a slight fraction of us that were involved before want anything to do with a "club".

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I always thought that the site as a way of keeping in touch was all that was needed. Clubs just start squabbles and/or make a LOT of work for somebody that ain't gonna' be me. I never understood why we even started our own site as this forum always worked, afforded us our own heading, and has been consistantly running for years now. Why not stick with that?

·
Registered
233 Posts
somebody seen to many movies.. clubs are pointless, you pay to ride with friends..wtf no need to

to much bullshit involved, it be a cold day in hell before i would take orders from a person who didnt know all that much about the sport. you want to feel special go right ahead and nominate yourself president of pocket pool riders

·
Registered
44 Posts
id like to say that im the PROUD senior vice president of the Wulf Pak Rydaz...yes we are a club...no we dont have dues. no we dont have BS...cause we're all friends that hang out and ride together. it was just something that happened...and its nothing political.

Vicious
and i love it!:twofinger

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Start a club called the "Pirate Steelers". It keeps in the local theme and would definitely deserve a stadium like either of those other clubs. The city wouldn't even need to build another one or two, seeing as how the parking lot down there has already been claimed for your "stadium". They could just hold a ceremony and make it official.:thumb: :)

·
Registered
233 Posts
HondaParaLaVida said:
id like to say that im the PROUD senior vice president of the Wulf Pak Rydaz...yes we are a club...no we dont have dues. no we dont have BS...cause we're all friends that hang out and ride together. it was just something that happened...and its nothing political.

Vicious
and i love it!:twofinger
so this is a club in da burgh? and what the hell is a senior vice president of club do. step up inline if hte president kills off

·
Registered
44 Posts
ohsoquik02 said:
so this is a club in da burgh? and what the hell is a senior vice president of club do. step up inline if hte president kills off
its the club im still with in DC and ill start it up in PGH when i feel like it. dont worry about my role...

Vicious
:twofinger

1 - 20 of 24 Posts