Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Get a 600.
It would be a big difference from your old ride, but the handling is fun,
but i guess that depends on what kind of riding you are doing.
If you do not like riding, but want something that looks cool in the back of a pickup, get a Harley:D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Fighter said:
Get a 600.
It would be a big difference from your old ride, but the handling is fun,
but i guess that depends on what kind of riding you are doing.
If you do not like riding, but want something that looks cool in the back of a pickup, get a Harley:D
That was funny

·
Registered
182 Posts
I like the new R1 for the looks, as far as performance, well come on, they all top out over 150 what else do you need?

·
Registered
860 Posts
acheter le CBR1000RR et alors powdercoat l'or de roues peint alors l'or de fêtes foraines et reçoit un pare-brise en or et commande tous pneus blancs pour il. ..i pense que cela paraîtrait joli

moi :2cents: arevoir

·
Registered
31 Posts
The bikes are getting so close now that it is personal preference. I currently have an '03 gixxer 1000 and a '00 CBR 600 with more power on both than I could ever use on the street and not be insane. Anymore power than my current '03 1000 gixxer would be sick and it comes down to ride capability. Both the new Honda and R1 look nice as hell. The current styling of the Gixxer isn't that great but it handles and fits me great. The new Kawa 10RR is nice too and I am not a big kawa fan. Get what you like whether it be looks, handling, horsepower or just brand preference and don't worrry about what others think and make your own decision.:D

·
Registered
262 Posts
OH yea, I still have that 03 buell blast with 14 miles on it for sale. Still too soon to hit the classifieds.Teabagger need a backup for that triumph?

·
Registered
227 Posts
if you want a good bike buy what the stunters ride you know it will hold up. No yamaha unless you like working trannys they should change there name to dodge. I heard the same for the kaw many tranny problems to come. Gsxr1000 with 20 up on the rear for me:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts