Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i am proud to announce that as of today i bought a 04 gsxr 1000 blue/white. I just cant wait till they deliver it on wensday so i can sit in the garage and wax it 100 time's before spring

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
G1K

Congratulations on the new bike!

Have fun riding, errr... waxing the new toy!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
fluxpuppy said:
Nice! But I thought you were going to get an 04 R1?
He probably could not figure out how to spell Yamaha and could not find a store in the phonebook......so he just went to a dealership he knew.

·
Registered
925 Posts
:bs: The first post made complete sense.

·
Registered
38 Posts
HONDA RC51 said:
Well i am proud to announce that as of today i bought a 04 gsxr 1000 blue/white. I just cant wait till they deliver it on wensday so i can sit in the garage and wax it 100 time's before spring
Congrats on the new bike.

I know the feeling, I'm on wax 150 for the mew Mille 04, but I was lucky enough to get 300mi before it was too cold for riding.

web of my aprilia

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank's

Thanke's to everyone, The reason i did not go with the r1 is plain and simple i went to the dealer and fell in love with the gsxr. Mille that bike is bad ass. I will try to get some pic's of my new bike wensday are thursday.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Re: Thank's

HONDA RC51 said:
Thanke's to everyone, The reason i did not go with the r1 is plain and simple i went to the dealer and fell in love with the gsxr. Mille that bike is bad ass. I will try to get some pic's of my new bike wensday are thursday.
Suzuki is sooooooo much cooler, anyway.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Thank's

UglyAngelX said:
Let the feuding begin!!!:D :D
Shit, I own a damn Yammi and I said Suz rules!!!! Although, I will have a more *obnoxious* bike next summer... Got me a full V&H system for the Seca. hahahahaha

·
Registered
38 Posts
I think I'll go for the Aprilia Mille!!

1) Got the looks - no more be said
2) Got the Power - 123 bhp rear wheel but not quite the top end as a GSX-1000
3) Got the Sound - V2 have always sounded better than the Inline 4, especially when I get the new exhaust
4) OK got me on price - but still less than a Ducati
5) A Little more "Rare"

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
MilleRrrr said:
I think I'll go for the Aprilia Mille!!

1) Got the looks - no more be said
2) Got the Power - 123 bhp rear wheel but not quite the top end as a GSX-1000
3) Got the Sound - V2 have always sounded better than the Inline 4, especially when I get the new exhaust
4) OK got me on price - but still less than a Ducati
5) A Little more "Rare"

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Not as rare as you would think

1 - 20 of 38 Posts