Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
That's about 5 miles from my house. I'll be there tonight.

In the heart of Sylvan lake?? That's Keego Harbor I thought. :confused:

Jen

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Wish I could, but soccer and the vette still needs sum tlc.

Is Dodge Park-Cass lake charging for entry yet?

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Yes! Good call on DQ! :D Nice to see you Jonathan, Justin and Walt! Not too big of a turn out...maybe next week will be better! :thumb:

Jen

·
Registered
354 Posts
I was there too.....

636Jen said:
Yes! Good call on DQ! :D Nice to see you Jonathan, Justin and Walt! Not too big of a turn out...maybe next week will be better! :thumb:

And don't forget old Steven
:twofinger

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Re: I was there too.....

Blue Z said:
And don't forget old Steven:twofinger [/B]

Damn Steve....I'm sorry about that! Was good to see you too!! :) Too bad you didn't come with us to DQ!!

Jen

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
636Jen said:
In the heart of Sylvan lake?? That's Keego Harbor I thought. :confused:

Jen
sylvan and keego kinda just....mesh together lol, i live there and i dont know where one starts and one ends, but all i know is sylvan lake (the town) are a bunch of assholes, they think that they are soooooooooo coooooooool by charging to put a boat in on sylvan lake if you're not a sylvan lake resident. my condo is on sylvan lake and my boat slip is on sylvan lake, but i have to pay $20 to use the launch each time! so screw them!

ok im done ranting

thanks for the call last night jen, once i get a new bike i will def be up at twisted cycle, maybe ill still come just cause its right there, ill skateboard up there lol.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Neller0414 said:
sylvan and keego kinda just....mesh together lol, i live there and i dont know where one starts and one ends, but all i know is sylvan lake (the town) are a bunch of assholes, they think that they are soooooooooo coooooooool by charging to put a boat in on sylvan lake if you're not a sylvan lake resident. my condo is on sylvan lake and my boat slip is on sylvan lake, but i have to pay $20 to use the launch each time! so screw them!

ok im done ranting

thanks for the call last night jen, once i get a new bike i will def be up at twisted cycle, maybe ill still come just cause its right there, ill skateboard up there lol.
Why not just put in Cass at Dodge Br Park?....
Or......do ya have issues there......

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I live in the area and still don't know where one ends and the other one starts lol. It was good to see you guys, and I hope the ice cream was good because you guys missed the prize drawings. They gave away a helmet, a leather riding jacket, and a bunch of twisted t shirts. Hope to see more of ya next week!:D

·
Registered
625 Posts
TheBlade said:
I live in the area and still don't know where one ends and the other one starts lol. It was good to see you guys, and I hope the ice cream was good because you guys missed the prize drawings. They gave away a helmet, a leather riding jacket, and a bunch of twisted t shirts. Hope to see more of ya next week!:D
not everyone is retired and living large, basking the the givings of their former employer...most of us serfs must wake up and get their asses to work in the morning:twofinger

1 - 16 of 16 Posts