Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just upgraded from my old 1991 ex500 to my new fabulouse 2002 honda cbr f4i, and good God! I love it so much. Heres the details...

PRICE: $3,800
year: 2002
milage: 19,500
Title: Clean
damage: a few right side scrappes and scuffs, frame slider took most of the damage.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congrats

Great all around bike. Confortable riding position with good power. It'll treat you right as it's a honda but I am a little biased. Best of luck with your new ride!!

·
Registered
447 Posts
you have a good bike and you will probly be very happy with it just do you normal maintance. iam a little bias also hehehe.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Nice ride! :D

PS - Need to get some solvent cleaner on that gauge. Seems to be a big, ugly smear on it. :p

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
looks good.

I'm gettin a 2000 cbr600 f4 next week for 3 grand. 3,800 isn't a bad deal, but if the person is flexible, I bet you can get it a couple hundred cheaper since its still winter.

·
Registered
892 Posts
looks like a nice bike dude. 3800 is a good price for an 02 with little to no damage. I love my F4i, u wont be dissapointed.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Without question that is a darn good bike & a good price. Treat it properly & you will get a lot of enjoyable/fun milage out of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts