Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,373 Posts
Nice looking bike. Can't wait to see a nice magazine review.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
The top ad line makes it sound like its going to be an American bike company, but after flipping through their web page it sound like its mostly korean with a european designer. Nice liking bike though. Like Tippy says it would be nice to see the reviews.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
460 Posts
that looks like the bike from the movie trouqe. What a great movie, god I can't get enought of it. Is it out on DVD yet?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,373 Posts
EdgeRanger said:
that looks like the bike from the movie trouqe. What a great movie, god I can't get enought of it. Is it out on DVD yet?
Lol:D I'm suprised it didn't go straight to beta.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
460 Posts
Re: off the subject

texas said:
is that moive any good? i'm afraid to watch it. I think it might ruin me.
If you have two hours of your life to waste, Then yea go ahead and watch it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Ok I hate to say this but what is the point of that thing on the street? That bike looks like it will way outperform the most liberal speed limits anywhere, and only make you frustrated that radar was invented. Not only that but that bike looks ANGRY, like angry that you're only doing 70 on that country road that is posted for 40.:eek:

Not only that but there's no seat for anyone else on back.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,823 Posts
Kind of Ducati-esq by way of the 999/749.

Went to link to "Specifications" and that page is under construction. Seems fitting to have that page up seeing that it is set to hit the streets in Fall of '04.

I am with the rest, real curious to read some reviews. And damn curious to read some spec's.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,528 Posts
Jamesont said:
Ok I hate to say this but what is the point of that thing on the street? That bike looks like it will way outperform the most liberal speed limits anywhere, and only make you frustrated that radar was invented. Not only that but that bike looks ANGRY, like angry that you're only doing 70 on that country road that is posted for 40.:eek:

Not only that but there's no seat for anyone else on back.
You say that like it's a bad thing? :confused:
 

·
S370HSSV 0773H
Joined
·
7,434 Posts
ErichTheRed said:
The top ad line makes it sound like its going to be an American bike company, but after flipping through their web page it sound like its mostly korean with a european designer. Nice liking bike though. Like Tippy says it would be nice to see the reviews.
Yeah, it won't be like a Harley. American made.....using lots and lots of parts made in other countries. :)
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top