Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have 7 full passes on the new bike, I got my personal best last night at Milan.

8.05 @ 189 mph:cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Whens the next time you plan on running it down @ milan? I want to make plans to head out there and watch - its right around the corner from me -
-=Chris

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
sonicsbomb said:
Well I have 7 full passes on the new bike, I got my personal best last night at Milan.

8.05 @ 189 mph:cool:
congrats :thumb:

won't be long and you'll see the 7's :p

E.
can't even imagine the feel that would be - talk about an orgasmic thrill :drool:

·
Registered
237 Posts
holy crap how fat is that rear that you can even hook up? Nice times man, wanna share any details about the motor? :) I have a little project in mind for a busa 4 that could use about 400hp, but I'd like it to be reliable

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
zxrider

View my photo gallery
Motorcycle(s): 1993 Kawasaki ZX-11 D1

Faaaaaaaassssst
Wow, that is seriously blazin'! Congrats.

In your Avatar, it appears that your bike does not have a wheelie bar. Are you seriously running that quick without bars?
Secondly, is your bike street legal?

Duhhh, this was meant as a reply to "sonicsbomb's" post on his 8:05 ET on his turbo Busa. Sorry for making this a new post.

This is what happens when you're on the board at work and not paying full attention!

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Bluto said:

This is what happens when you're on the board at work and not paying full attention!
hahaha..... some of us know this all too well :p

E.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts