Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to say hello to everyone, I am new to this site and a new rider. I bought my first bike yesterday, it is a Honda F4i that I feel in love with after searching the valley trying to find a bike that not only fit me, but that wanted to go home with me. Here is my new :love:

Attachments

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Welcome to SBW :thumb:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
Very nice. I've always liked the look of the single seat bikes better. Have fun and welcome to the site! :hello:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
spicersh said:
Very nice. I've always liked the look of the single seat bikes better. Have fun and welcome to the site! :hello:
Thank you... had my first "how to ride" lesson tonight... I did a lot of going around a parking lot in first gear with no throttle, but hey, i'm excited :) Bike stayed up, I stayed on and I got my toes up off the ground... all in all... it was awesome..

·
Registered
31 Posts
great to see another F4i

Cool man, congrats. My bike is a 2003 F4i. So far it's been fun. I've been ridning for less than 4 weeks but I'm amazed at my progress. From stalling out in my driveway to cruising around 75mph ( on a low traffic road). I'm thinking you'll be amazed at youself too. Just take things at you own pace and don't let folks force you in doing things you don't feel you're ready for.

·
Registered
31 Posts
oh by the way

I was just in AZ for a few days. Got back on sunday. It seems like it would be too hot to ride down there.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Re: great to see another F4i

tyesco said:
Cool man, congrats. My bike is a 2003 F4i. So far it's been fun. I've been ridning for less than 4 weeks but I'm amazed at my progress. From stalling out in my driveway to cruising around 75mph ( on a low traffic road). I'm thinking you'll be amazed at youself too. Just take things at you own pace and don't let folks force you in doing things you don't feel you're ready for.
Holy echos batman :twofinger

Remember, a monkey can drive a bike in a straight line at 75mph. They can't avoid a surprise at that speed. Be alert out there! :2cents:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Re: great to see another F4i

kanwisch said:
Holy echos batman :twofinger

Remember, a monkey can drive a bike in a straight line at 75mph. They can't avoid a surprise at that speed. Be alert out there! :2cents:
75mph... are you crazy... lol... i am still working my way up to 5mph....

I love to go fast... no matter what I drive... but when it comes to the bike... no way am i even close enough to 75mph... honestly, i only gave it throttle a couple of times and that scared the crap out of me since it is soooo sensitive... lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you.. it looks "brighter" in the picture, it is actually a darker almost maroon color. I love it even though I normally would never buy anything red! LOL

I think this comes from having auburn color hair :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
yup....

the throttle is impressive and I do get shocked sometimes. Keep practicing every chance you get (like I do) and you'll be surpized at the way you improved.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
congrats on the new baby.. she sure looks nice...

I liked the bananna seats too... wish my F4i would have had that .. my daughter would too LOL.. way more comfy...

E.

·
Registered
980 Posts
I went 70 my first time ever driving a bike. However I just feel very comfortable driving my bike. I'm sure someone will call me stupid.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Looks great!! Just take it at your own pace like everyone else said.:thumb:

....oh yeah....and get some frame sliders...hate to see your baby get jacked up in a parking lot lay down.:2cents:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bhartwig32 said:
Looks great!! Just take it at your own pace like everyone else said.:thumb:

....oh yeah....and get some frame sliders...hate to see your baby get jacked up in a parking lot lay down.:2cents:
Been looking at them... just have to find someone to put them on for me since the 05 model has to have the fairings cut to install :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts