Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well havent ridden in them yet but sat on the bike on stand dreaming about it in gear. lol. yeha liek im the only one... anyway heres ya drool stuff

Atars supertechR gp boots size 44. Fit wonderfully. great response with shifter and brake. dont know about heat deterent as i cant ride yet!!

Astars sniper airflo. seems light liek a nice warm weather jacket. i got a l seems to run a lil smaller then my other A* large jacket. but over all protective where it needs.. plus gonna buy the back protector..

SO COMFY!

CANT WAIT TO RIDE....

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Pretty cool looking boots!
I think John Travolta wears them in Saturday Night Fever!
No really!

Save the pics.
10 minutes after you hit the bricks, they will be filthy.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ha! well john travolta has his own plane so maybe im on my way lol.... and the camo isnt camo its gp track maps...

·
Registered
251 Posts
ha! well john travolta has his own plane so maybe im on my way lol.... and the camo isnt camo its gp track maps...
well thats good i thought we might lose you on a ride... not being able to see you in that camo!:twofinger nice stuff man i cant wait to ride its killing me i swear i gained like 15 pounds this winter whatever jon has lost i gained brea needs to stop feeding me lol!

·
Registered
443 Posts
well thats good i thought we might lose you on a ride... not being able to see you in that camo!:twofinger nice stuff man i cant wait to ride its killing me i swear i gained like 15 pounds this winter whatever jon has lost i gained brea needs to stop feeding me lol!
I think I will be very soar after my first ride! NEED TO RIDE! :burnout:

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Very good Nelson!
You are taking your love of Star Wars a little bit far though, arn't you? :D

I guess that I will just have to bring my new leathers to the meeting on Sat (on a hanger, not on me, I know how ill Nelson felt!)

And, as you can see, John has more than 1 plane!

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
damn.... i thought my house was big... cause i can fit a couch in my room with my bed lol... just cause its a sofa bed doent mean its not as fun lol:dunno:

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Your mom lets you keep a sofabed and bed..... in your bedroom?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes my mommy does... lol i just moved back from az lol so i have basiclly a apt... where i dont pay any bills... lol

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Shadow, it is too bad you got there late. You missed seeing my new suit!
It looks great!
I think it looks less great on me, but what can we say!
We can't say, you wouldn't show us what it looked like ON.:dunno:

·
Registered
443 Posts
I was trying to think of other's first and saving there eyesight!

You will see it on me at Grattan, I think.

No pics, please!
you are not going to wear it when we go out riding?

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Oh yes, I will be wearing it then as well.
It will be more difficult to explain to the police that I was not speeding or whatever, but we will see how that works out when it happens.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Oh yes, I will be wearing it then as well.
It will be more difficult to explain to the police that I was not speeding or whatever, but we will see how that works out when it happens.
Here is an idea... get yourself a scooter and go out with your suit on... go up and down woodward full speed...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts