Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gotta hand it to you guys. I like the new web page fellas it looks good. I wish i had a credit card or some money for yal, but it seems you guys are fine now, at first yal had me worried, i'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one.
Anyways does anybody feel the same or do you even care about the set up or what. Just curious. It really doesn't matter, I love it good job fellas.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I agree Swoop.....the new layout is great, and it seems to be getting even better every time I log on!!

I would like to take this opportunity to say "Thanks" to everyone at SBW who is working so hard behind the scenes. Great Job!!!

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Winginit said:
I agree Swoop.....the new layout is great, and it seems to be getting even better every time I log on!!

I would like to take this opportunity to say "Thanks" to everyone at SBW who is working so hard behind the scenes. Great Job!!!
Your welcome. Glad you all like it. :)

·
Registered
296 Posts
I'm glad to see that you guys finally started to allow advertisements on your site. (Hopefully that will help pay the bills) I have seen Honda, Kawasaki, and Ducati advertisements so far, what else might be in store?

·
Registered
16 Posts
shannon muse said:
yea I love it now that I can see everything :D
Yea, what she said!

·
Registered
16 Posts
shannon muse said:

Asssphincter said what :twofinger
Like I said, what he said!

Damn! How come there isn't one of those icon smilie-face thingies showing someone blushing?

·
Registered
753 Posts
treestman said:

Like I said, what he said!

Damn! How come there isn't one of those icon smilie-face thingies showing someone blushing?

You would think I would be used to it by now, I quit going to chat rooms. I kept getting "whispers" and IM's from guys asking me ASL. :crying:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts