Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about this for a result:D

All the bits in the right place and about 17 weeks to go:cheers:

Now I just need to figure out how Im gonna get top the GP in KL one week before the birth:crying:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Congrats mate, doesn't really hit home until the scan does it.....

A few tips for you though:

- Don't miss the arrival - happened to a mate of mine and he will never be forgiven.

- Sleep in everyday between now and October 'cause you won't be sleeping again till sometime late in 2006.

- Keep your bike (what you still don't have one??) 'cause you won't be allowed to get another one - ever.

So what you gunna call it, Wen or Hui???

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
tell

Gixxer_Dave said:

So what you gunna call it, Wen or Hui???
Jools thought it would be appropriate to name it after the postman:D

·
Registered
77 Posts
ummmm

Nice one tug......

Although if its a boy, please accept my condolenses in advance for the hereditory small penis.:(

I speak from experience:eek:

Good Luck and see you in KL .............NOT!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
too right

wonder if he'll suffer from short arm ...long pocket syndrome like his Dad

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I'm keen to see if he pours all his pocket money into souping up his three wheeler just so he can keep up with the other kids :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Gixxer_Dave said:
I'm keen to see if he pours all his pocket money into souping up his three wheeler just so he can keep up with the other kids :rolleyes:
Funny you should mention that GD. Last time he was down here he was rabbiting on about doing test drives in the push chair shop and how he'd gone with the titaniun fully adjustable job:D

Where will it all end. We're all doomed! Doomed i tell you !

·
Registered
374 Posts
Leave?

So Tug, When are you on leave? Let me know when you are back down here again and you can help me out with my community service.

I now know Shanghai a little better and so we need not see the same people twice!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
bigphil said:
Funny you should mention that GD. Last time he was down here he was rabbiting on about doing test drives in the push chair shop and how he'd gone with the titaniun fully adjustable job:D
Why am I not surprised..... :rolleyes: What chance does the poor blighter have ;)

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Leave?

bbqq021 said:
So Tug, When are you on leave? Let me know when you are back down here again and you can help me out with my community service.

I now know Shanghai a little better and so we need not see the same people twice!
Was down a couple of weeks agou while you were off playing with your bed sheets in the Alps. Might be down at the end of this month but will let you know.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Bed sheets

Was down a couple of weeks agou while you were off playing with your bed sheets in the Alps. Might be down at the end of this month but will let you know
I am off to spain for the British National Bed sheet comp on the 1st of July, shit!!!! I'm almost doing as much work as you!!!! Your full time job as forum editor is getting in the way!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
All the best to you and Lensy Tug and let the little one learn to walk before you start teaching how to downshift for the corner. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts