Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
YIKES!!!!!!!
I feel that guys pain one time in high school my old girl friend that i just broke up with totally messed my old broncoII. she put lip stick all over it and put hand lotion on all the door handles and wrote i hate you all over it with a black magic marker. I probly wouldnt have cared if it was painted b/c it would have been alot easyer to get off but it was my first ride and i got it dirt cheep so i had stripped it and primered it getting it ready to paint . needless to say everything soaked in i was so pissed:mad: . I guess i deserved it since when i told her that we were breaking up i had a cigarette in my hand wich was hanging off the side of the couch and her cat who was really fluffy bumped in to it well all i heard was POOFFF!!! and MEOOOOW!!! the cat didnt get hurt or anything but his hair on his back never quite looked the same i wasnt sure if i should feel sorry for it or die laughing.:)

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
haha, well that just plain sucks, if you are going to cheat it is best not to get caught:rolleyes: but i do not promote this behavior in any way shape or form (always wanted to say that) :rolleyes: ;) :p

·
Registered
137 Posts
anybody able to go this mental is not worth keepin around,whats next?:finger:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Re: heres a clue boys.....

spongebob said:
if your thinking about cheating, she already has...
Riiiiight. You know I was just telling myself the other day... "That spoogeboob sounds like he really knows a lot about women." :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Postal

Don't worry be happy, she just might go postal, who knows, what's next, if anything. This is what could happen when us guys cheat on our girlfriends. However, for us married guys cheating on your wife brings graver consequences. No experience on my part just hear say. :eek:

·
Registered
560 Posts
However, for us married guys cheating on your wife brings graver consequences.
Reminds me of the comment Dick Armey said in light of Clinton's zipper issues...something to the effect of:

"The last thing I'd hear, while laying in a pool of blood, would be my wife saying "How the hell do you reload this thing""

DO NOT, EVER, cheat on your wife.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
wedge said:
anybody able to go this mental is not worth keepin around,whats next?:finger:
Obviously, she is a postal worker.

Remember: "guns don't kill people, postal workers do".

Like all that spray paint is going to make any of her pain disappear or make the situation any better? No wonder he was forkin' someone else......:(

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Look at it like this...

A little polishing compound and an electric buffer should do the trick.

I think this took place overseas. That does not look like a domestic Ford product.

She probably didn't shave her legs or arm pits.

They are both better off now, I'm sure.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts