Sportbike World banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
shasta mcnasty that is exactly what my dad said. One dollar per CC after 10 yrs old.

This guy is moving and seems motivated to sell it soooon so maybe I can snag it for 800? idk. Ill see what I can do with him.

·
Registered
154 Posts
oreo321321 said:
shasta mcnasty that is exactly what my dad said. One dollar per CC after 10 yrs old.
Well, like I said, it's been a while since that formula worked... :( And I don't think it ever worked for sportbikes, just standards.

Good luck with your search!

·
Registered
462 Posts
oreo321321 said:
My friend's neighor is going to call me at about 6 pm which is 2 hours from NOW at my place...
So how'd the transaction turn out? It's been quite a while since 6pm. Did he call? Did you get it? Were you turned down?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
well, i think "my friend" is full of BS when it comes to this guy. This little sophmore prob just wants a little attention, and since I would really like a starter or older sport bike, I was too keen on listening. Either that or the neigbor found out that I dont want to spend 2 grand on a machine that may take 6 grand to fix if I dropped it once. LOL

Well, the search continues, my GOOD friend, who's brother is selling an 97 FZR600 was going to get me the bike for 1500 but his brother promised it to his friend so....AH!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I don't have a high price range what so ever, so, as I am afraid, I must ask, how much will you be asking for the bike?

·
Registered
59 Posts
lateott_156 said:
What, in your guys' opinion, makes the 14 or the busa ugly?
Personally I like the look of the busa think it looks sort of badass, but the 14 looks like a fish to me and for some reason, I hate it. The side profile is nice but the front is ugly imo. probably not worth much since I also hate the look of the front end on the MV 1000, the ducati 999 and the aprilia mille, all of which alot of people consider good looking

21 - 30 of 30 Posts