Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have moved most of our "soft" goods, and I have movers coming Thursday for the big stuff. I'm looking for a few volunteers who have trucks or SUV's to give me and the misses a hand moving the leftovers this saturday morning. Chuck has been gracious enough to bring his trailer over and haul my recreational vehicle collection to the new house in Armada for us, and I was going to try and get as much else that might be leftover done at the same time. Post up if you don't mind helping. If you can't, I will make note of it for any of the future parties I throw :D j/k

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SpeedyZ said:
Damn I already got you a discount on a truck and I still don't get an invite to the parties:crying: Yeah I have a ccw class anyways:rolleyes: I do have a car trialer if you need it :thumb:
I haven't had any yet, haven't even had the place a week.:p

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I wanted to know who was taking the CCW class I would have just read that thread :twofinger

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Taking the kids to the zoo in the AM but can help you out with a pick-up truck and trailer if you need it in the afternoon. Just tell us where.

Jen

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WERA_691 said:
I can help.... How early...?:twofinger

In Lieu of me lending my car to you for a Month, I was thinking 4 AM for you. :squid:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
I'd help, but you're pretty far away, and I just plain old don't wanna. :twofinger

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
WERA_691 said:
A month?! It's been 8 days... So how about when I get outta work at noon-ish?:p
Oh, it seemd longer :crying:

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Headlight said:
So yeah what time for real? If it's 4 am count me out, especially with Erik's send off the night before! :D
Chuck what time do you think, I was thinking 8.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts