Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got my first sport bike last summer.a Suzuki GSX-R well needless to say i had a few minor drops as a new rider.well as im looking into repairing the damage ive done i find it may be cheaper replaceing all the plastic instead of the the few pieces plus i think some of the after market kits look really good. that need replaced.but im getting mixed signals about ordering from sites like fastfairings.com or absfairings.com i read things about how good the fitting is that the paint is great but turn around and read things there made in china and bad quality etc. one person says its ok and good to buy these kits but another says its just a rip off.can someone give me some advice?

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
i got my first sport bike last summer.a Suzuki GSX-R well needless to say i had a few minor drops as a new rider.well as im looking into repairing the damage ive done i find it may be cheaper replaceing all the plastic instead of the the few pieces plus i think some of the after market kits look really good. that need replaced.but im getting mixed signals about ordering from sites like fastfairings.com or absfairings.com i read things about how good the fitting is that the paint is great but turn around and read things there made in china and bad quality etc. one person says its ok and good to buy these kits but another says its just a rip off.can someone give me some advice?
I would keep and eye on the for sale sections of the Forums. Especially WERA. Many people who are turning bikes into track/race bikes part with new or great condition plastics to be able to buy race glass.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts