Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its time for me to get some leathers and i need some advice. I have a motoport cordura jacket now but i am thinking i want leathers for all the track days. I had a budget in mind of 450-600 on a 2 pc. I dont know if that is reasonable or not and i thought you guys would let me know. I have seen the agv stuff and it looks good. i live in tucson and most of my riding is in 100 degrees plus so i would also like something that could breathe. Any suggestions would be great.

------------------

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
go to www.newenough.com no problem you'll find something in your price.

i personally would buy a one piece for the track, but that's just me. i'd avoid dark colors and get perforated. my agv rage leathers were mostly white and good to about 100*. my black non-perf daineses suck at 80 in town.

with the dough they save you at newenough, you just might be able to get that jacket too, which would be better in the 100+ temps. doubt it, but maybe.

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
duck 916 said:
Its time for me to get some leathers and i need some advice. I have a motoport cordura jacket now but i am thinking i want leathers for all the track days. I had a budget in mind of 450-600 on a 2 pc. I dont know if that is reasonable or not and i thought you guys would let me know. I have seen the agv stuff and it looks good. i live in tucson and most of my riding is in 100 degrees plus so i would also like something that could breathe. Any suggestions would be great.
Thanks.
I'd go with the 1 piece if you are buying them primarily for the track.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts