Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i got a few things to ask. first, since this is my first bike, how can i make it run the cleanest, like wut should i usually do to keep it running great. any tips would help. second, im looking for a job, im 17, and need money to through into my bike and tattys. looking for hard labor, or constuction or landscaping, im in the rochester area, if anyone thinks they can help me find a job plz let me know asap. would also be a slut(ladies only). plz contact me!!!!thank you.
peace

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
almightys said:
you could get a service manual for the bike and follow the maintenance schedule to the letter.
Regular oil & filter changes, keep the air filter clean, check tire pressures, wash and wax bike regualry. those are basics
And don't let Steve or Bill change your oil :laughing:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
ninjarider666 said:
if anyone thinks they can help me find a job plz let me know asap. would also be a slut(ladies only). plz contact me!!!!thank you.
peace
this kind of statement only works if ya have a pic to post with it :twofinger

E.

·
Registered
445 Posts
ninjarider666 said:
ok i got a few things to ask. first, since this is my first bike, how can i make it run the cleanest, like wut should i usually do to keep it running great. any tips would help. second, im looking for a job, im 17, and need money to through into my bike and tattys. looking for hard labor, or constuction or landscaping, im in the rochester area, if anyone thinks they can help me find a job plz let me know asap. would also be a slut(ladies only). plz contact me!!!!thank you.
peace
Did you graduate High School yet? If not, please make sure you take a grammer/spelling class. If so, go back and demand your parents tax money back. :D

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Hard labor?

Wow, you're actually LOOKING for hard labor?!

Most people have to go to prison before finding a job like that!

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
nvmyr6 said:
your 17 you can't ride on the streets anyways. Go to school

check the calendar Tim... schools out :confused:

E.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Re: Re: yaa dick school is out

nvmyr6 said:
you need to be 18 to ride legal. Second wanting to work long shitty hours in the heat to pay for something that you will lose if you ever get pulled over is just stupid.
When did they change the law ?:confused: I had my endorsement at 16

1 - 20 of 27 Posts