Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still somewhat new to the computer world, or maybe jsut ignorant but I do not know what most of these abbreviations you guys use mean, such as (lol) I assume means lots of luck, or maybe laugh out loud, not sure. I dont know any of them, except maybye asap:p . Can someone post the description of the ones you guys use so I can have a clue. Thanks!!!:squid:

·
Registered
55 Posts
lol - laugh out loud
IMO - in my opinion
LMAO - laughing my a** off
ROTFL- rolling on the floor laughing

s'about all I know. i'm still working on some of it too...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
271 Posts
BlacktypeS said:
I wouldn't admit that :p
Oh, come on now...I'm only 36...That was my first year at college...and access was through an old main frame that no longer exists....my god! I am old! :eek:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
hapmstr said:
Oh, come on now...I'm only 36...That was my first year at college...and access was through an old main frame that no longer exists....my god! I am old! :eek:
they had computers back then?:huh:

i thought thats when windows was something you looked through.:twofinger

·
Registered
30 Posts
hapmstr said:
I know how you feel, kinda. I am 26 and when I was in high school we learned typing on old dos apple II's. It had the 2-tone green screens and floppies. :D

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
BlacktypeS said:
I know how you feel, kinda. I am 26 and when I was in high school we learned typing on old dos apple II's. It had the 2-tone green screens and floppies. :D
yah well your both still youngn's

DAD started with an ABACUS and a sliderule:cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts