Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im kinda new, I have a Kawasaki zx6r. I don't mind it but when i was playing MotoGP with a group of really intelligent real life riders they all told me Kawasaki are garbage!?

If i were to sell it and buy something else what would it be?

They were telling me CBR is really good?

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
What kind of riding do you do? How long have you been doing it? How old are you? How old are these "friends"? Are you riding like you play a video game?

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Bikes from all the big 4 are virtually identical in performance, price, and quality. Most people realize this, but there is still a great a great war or words going on. Just tell them they are jealous, and that green is obviously faster.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Your riding buddies are "really intelligent real life riders" huh?

Judging by their ignorant rantings against your brand of bike, I seriously doubt it.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Um, yeah. Let me ride with them "really intelligent real life riders" and i'll show them what a zx-6r can do. Oh wait I just sold mine....wait till i get my 09 in spring then i'll show them! Oh wait, wasn't I considering getting a **cough** gixxer **cough**. Heck I'll get a zx just to show these guys. Kawasaki FTW!

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Um, yeah. Let me ride with them "really intelligent real life riders" and i'll show them what a zx-6r can do. Oh wait I just sold mine....wait till i get my 09 in spring then i'll show them! Oh wait, wasn't I considering getting a **cough** gixxer **cough**. Heck I'll get a zx just to show these guys. Kawasaki FTW!
:jawdrop:
Blasphemy!
:twofinger

·
Registered
6 Posts
How can they be garbage? The 600cc in the big 4 are near identical on performance. With your expertise, the only differences you will notice between the 4 bikes are looks, sound, and comfort.

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
:jawdrop:
Blasphemy!
I thought we'd already been through this.

Ryan, I'm sure you've got mad skills on a bike, but you probably should stick with a Kaw. Not many people can handle the superiority of a Gixxer. Thus the vitriol from those outside the loop.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts