Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all need some help finding a lawyer for a lawsuit I'll be filing against the driver that ran into me on my mint '04 cbr1000rr, breaking both my legs, and putting me out of comission for what will probably be over 3 months .:finger:

Sooo, anyone know a very good lawyer who has dealt with motorcycles, possibly sport bikes, in NJ, preferably central jersey, that can help me out? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha thanks for the support :cheers:, but putting her in the same condition im in right now(sitting on a hospital bed with no working legs :( ) won't get me the $$$ I need for the medical bills :cussing;

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mister Tee said:
So I take it the other driver was under, or not insured?
She was insured, but I'll be sueing her for pain and suffering over all my other expenses

·
Registered
30 Posts
I hope you don't harbor too much malice toward her. From what I read, I am guessing that she was just inexperienced, and that it was just an unfortunate accident, but I also hope that you get paid an outlandish sum and that the government forgets to tax it, under taxes it, or doesn't have to tax it. haha.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wouldn't say i harbor "alot" of malice towards her, but she was driving with her 17yr old friend so im willing to be they were jamming out to nsync or some equally horrible teeny-bopper group. Not to mention she ran into me lol. But thanks for the support about the taxes!:thumbs2:

As for the cellphone, none of my witnesses remember a cellphone and I didn't push for the cell phone records so I'm not sure, but it's highly possible.

·
Registered
170 Posts
visit www.tristatesportbikes.com (they're a NJ based forum) if you haven't already. Its a good forum with a great bunch of guys to ride with. I rode with them for a couple years. Anyway shoot "zc_sandman" (otherwise known as Daryll) a PM - he'll take care of you from there. PM me on this board if you need anything else. Good luck with everything.

Threemo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts