Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine is looking for a clean used sportbike under $3000 if you have anything let me know? He's just starting and needs something decent.:D

·
Registered
925 Posts
I`ve got a 500 I might be persuaded to sell. Looking to get rid of it for an r6, but waiting to sell my cage first so I have enough cash, and won`t be bikeless for awhile. Might get rid of it if the offer is good enough though ;)

(old pic, all the decals are gone now)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
snigg said:
89 ex500. $1500 25.xxx miles, new paint job, full vance&hines. turns heads:twofinger
Didn't you get it for about 800 or 900...oops..did not mean to dime you out like that, but you seem to do it to everyone else.:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
473 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
Didn't you get it for about 800 or 900...oops..did not mean to dime you out like that, but you seem to do it to everyone else.:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger
but that didn't include the cost to drive to MI and back. He's including that as a "delivery" charge. :D

·
Registered
511 Posts
i'm not sure what i'm going to get

can't afford the aprilia unless i decide to rob a bank. probably it will be something used, an '02-'03 R1 or if the price is right a '04 R1. a 954 would be nice also, but its all depending on the price and how much of a tax return i get in the spring.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
crammer1977 said:
i'm not sure what i'm going to get

can't afford the aprilia unless i decide to rob a bank. probably it will be something used, an '02-'03 R1 or if the price is right a '04 R1. a 954 would be nice also, but its all depending on the price and how much of a tax return i get in the spring.
nice!!!

·
Registered
425 Posts
V-TWINS SUCK MY EXHAUST , right Angie? and Danny's and ??? and ??? and ???

·
Registered
14 Posts
How about.......

HONDA

VTR 1000 SUPERHAWK

Nice 1998 model 10000miles

Daily rider, just need to sell to get a better 2up bike for me and the wife.

$3500 takes it.

email if interested
[email protected]

Thanks!:cool:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts