Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know of one person who has a welder, but they are always busy and i dont know them to well, anyone on here have a welder so i could butter (i mean fabricate) a 12 bar???

·
Registered
925 Posts
Re: what?

gregor70 said:
What is a 12 bar? I have several welders at work..
A bar that goes on the back of your bike so you don`t fuck up the tail doing 12:00 wheelies.

The starboyz sell them if you wanna spend $150 on one:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Go to the Mt. and hook up with Chris Romano on the Red R1...recently crashed. He is a boilermaker, so he has some skills in the welding area and he would probably be more than happy to help you out.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sundowners said:
I got a buzz box, you can come over and make some snot whenever you want. Do you have the material?

B
what is a buzz box, and what am i gonna do with snot???

i can get the material, im not exactly sure, but i am thinking 1" squar tubing should do it an a piece of 1/2" plating, for the rear

·
Registered
230 Posts
Buzz box = stick welder
Snot = a bad weld...hahaha

I've got a machine shop over my fathers house (7min from me) If you get the material, we can cut it, shape it, weld it. I'm not a good welder but don't worry, I've got some scrap to practice on.

B

·
Registered
68 Posts
Anyone know Coldwell from Cranberry on the yellow gixxer 600 with the cage around his bike? He just got a 12 o'clock bar. I saw him at cycle recyclers last week. If I see him again I'll ask him where he got it, looks homemade to me.

·
Registered
925 Posts
mofat01 said:
Anyone know Coldwell from Cranberry on the yellow gixxer 600 with the cage around his bike?
Whats his first name? I know of a caldwell, and my friend said he seen him wheeling down 68 the other day.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Was you chillin over by wendy's or krispy kreme the other day sittin on the curb off of 19? I saw someone on a yellow ex500 there.

·
Registered
925 Posts
mofat01 said:
Was you chillin over by wendy's or krispy kreme the other day sittin on the curb off of 19? I saw someone on a yellow ex500 there.
Yeah, it was in the long johns parking lot, I was helping do some work in there.

Yep, thats him, I went to school with him. Never seen him ride, but I`m told hes pretty good.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts