Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past weekend, a bunch of my friends and I adopted a highway of where we ride a lot. I took some pics and helped clean up. A good turn out from local sportbike riders.

If you have a local chapter or riders group, help support our image by helping the community. We plan on doing more to up our image as sport bike riders.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
good job guys

·
Registered
892 Posts
Awesome dude :thumbs2:

Although all i see is your friends picking up trash :twofinger

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
This past weekend, a bunch of my friends and I adopted a highway of where we ride a lot. I took some pics and helped clean up. A good turn out from local sportbike riders.

If you have a local chapter or riders group, help support our image by helping the community. We plan on doing more to up our image as sport bike riders.
That is damn awesome for the image bro. I'm trying to get enough people down here in the J'ville/Camp LeJeune area to do something like that. The young folks around here do plenty to hurt the image. Need to do what we can to show that we aren't all bad.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I too, kinda want to do that ...........

and jack a street cleaner to suck up all the sand&soot on the roads

....... but in a more illegal matter :D

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
That is a cool and comendable idea JB :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
Awww young...ty....i did pickup papers today...so sad :( but nice that you spotted the accident and lent a few hands. :)
It's all good. People gotta take care of people...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts