Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moderators delete threads based on their personal hang ups:

You moderators take this stuff way too serious. Is this how you treat guests in your house? It's not like I took a dump on your living room floor? You're treating me as if I posted some scat or Faces Of Death pics.

This isn't the first post of it's kind in this forum. It won't be the last either.

Is the title of board moderator the root of your self esteem? It sure ain't those sewing machine,small bore bikes you ride. For christs sake, my thread was the third most replied to topic in this forum. Be glad anyone is contributing at all. Isn't the site supposed to generate traffic and new members?

Screw this site. You guys suck. I'm never coming back here again. I'm sure Robert will be thrilled to hear that he lost another contributor to his site(and the whopping $400 profits he makes from it per month)because of your fragile egos. Why don't you go ahead and delete this post too so it's not deviating from your so-called topic. This site might actually turn a decent profit someday if the overzealous,anal retentive, idiots in charge would take a valium. F*uck you guys! and if you wanna talk trash in person we can do that too. I'll be happy to spank you like your mama never did. Oh yeah, BTW, tell her if she doesn't swallow next time I'm gonna stop payment on my check. :mad:

------------------
SFV ~~~~ >=:)>
'00 ZX-12R
'99 Hayabusa
'98 Bandit streetfighter

[This message has been edited by Squid Vicious (edited October 20, 2000).]

·
Registered
873 Posts
Hey Squid,

just so you know, i didnt delete the thread, and i didnt ask anyone to delete the thread.

Personally, i thought you and I had reached some sort of mutual balance point.

Im sorry you feel the way you do. My initial post was a bit rash, but i felt we had each communicated our reasons and feelings to a satisfactory point.

I think your last post which contained way too much direct foul language and uncompromising attacks of SBW in general, contributed to teh whole thread being deleted.

If you feel SBW is still not to your liking, please feel free to let Robert, Will, or Stacia know about it.

Regardless, with the verbal sewage you just posted (again) i really need not even try to defend ANY moderator's actions.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SquidViscus:
"...Moderators delete threads based on their personal hang ups:..."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SquidViscus:
"...I'll be happy to spank you like your mama never did. Oh yeah, BTW, tell her if she doesn't swallow next time I'm gonna stop payment on my check."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ironic isnt it?

------------------
Fear Oil.

[This message has been edited by GreenNinja (edited October 20, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by GreenNinja (edited October 20, 2000).]

·
Registered
503 Posts
i didnt see the thread in question.. & i am a firm believer in not deleting threads... but its not my forum.. i just help.. w/1 tiny little part. but if u were in my house talking like that u would be lucky to leave w/a mouth to say n e thing with. & its not so much the language.. i think cus words are a great way to express yourself in the english language.. im talking about your ignorance & disrespect.. later days.. i doubt n e 1 will miss you.

------------------

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Hey bro, don't have a clue as to what thread of yours was deleted, but I'll tell you what, if it had 15% of what this one had in it, then I understand why it was.

I totally believe that this sight is very lenient with moderating. I'm not sure what happened with you, but I'm sure you deserved it. Your stellar display of ignorance shows me without a doubt that you don't belong on this sight. With the way you just posted, you totally are destroying the spirit and point of this site.

Good riddance dude...go make your own site where ignorance of all kinds can be displayed without remorse, then maybe you'll be happy. Or...just maybe...you'll understand why no one here cares that you're leaving.

Later bro...ride safe

P.S. HEY SBW moderators: You're all doin' a great job at keeping the number 1 sportbike site on the 'net a high quality, enjoyable site. KEEP IT UP!!!

------------------
"I said NO RCjohn! I'm still sore from yesterday!!!" <--- Pete

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RedNinja:
Think I'll move this to chat...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!! :D :D

------------------
John

"If Harley made an airplane... would you fly in it?"

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Hey, can we delete signature lines. :rolleyes: :D :p

------------------
John

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I've been thinking about it, and I've decided that Katanas aren't all that bad. Have a nice day!

------------------
Heeeere piggy piggy...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Flame on guys-If the moderators didn't delete my original post then I'm confident you all would feel otherwise. The big cheese, Robert himself posted in that thread that he saw no harm or malice in my original post(after green ninja slammed me). I'm a pacifist by nature and I said nothing rude or disrespectful about anything until I was flamed needlessly. Now, all that remains is this. It appears to make me look like the bad guy. Just like another branch of media embellishing the truth to cater to there own personal needs. And a big F*ck you to all of you passing judgement on me without knowing the whole story. If the moderators had balls they'd repost my thread in it's entirity(unedited). Then you guys could judge for yourselves as to whether I was out of line or not. But that will never happen I'm sure. Good bye :mad:

------------------
SFV ~~~~ >=:)>
'00 ZX-12R
'99 Hayabusa
'98 Bandit streetfighter

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Hey he is from Phoenix. I would be more than happy to spank another big bore through the twisties.

But besides that I think that you should lighten up. And perhaps there are moderators here that do take things too seriously. That is no reason to piss on everybody here. If this is the kind of person you are then goodbye.

He sounds like a bit of a hot head to me anyway "...you sewing machine small bore bikes..." Hmmm...perhaps he should take the vicious out of his name.

If that is the way you truly feel about SBW and the people then here's to you!

------------------
You get the best thrills on two wheels!

Damn rice burners!

[This message has been edited by VYPIR (edited October 20, 2000).]

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Squid Vicious:
...Screw this site. You guys suck. I'm never coming back here again...<then later>...Good bye :mad:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just hate long goodbyes! I'm interested in hearing what was deleted, feel free to email me directly (if you're still here)

------------------
Heeeere piggy piggy...

S

·
0 Posts
Posted by Tristan <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>I've been thinking about it, and I've decided that Katanas aren't all that bad. Have a nice day!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!!! :D :D

Will has deleted one of my posts before, I think that Poser is sensitive...:p ;)

Seriously ,I am a firm beleiver in freedom of speech, Besides this is the internet, There is not real laws on it, If you guys want to clean up peoples opinions, You should be called Janitors not moderators...Cleaning up topics all the time.... (This is for the people who deleted threads .. Not the good guys ;)

I went out of line a few times, PETE the Admin has closed a topic because of me .. But he has never deleted anything ...

It really irritates me when people delete stuff, Get a thicker skin and live with it...

Just IMHO :)

------------------
Im not a Squid, I just play one on T.V.

Adam

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VYPIR:
I would be more than happy to spank another big bore <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Butthead says "huh huh huh"

I'm so juvenile!

------------------
Heeeere piggy piggy...

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
IMO:
I do not know what really started this thread,and,I don't really care.We are here 'cause we all have a common bond: we love motorcycles and riding them!We'd all do better to get along with each other and put the focus of any anger or passions we have at the non-motorcycling public,who really is the main danger to our beloved sport!!
This is a good,fun and educational site and even I have been the butt of some ribbing.After I talked to some of the veteran members,here,they helped me understand what the heck was going on and so,I remain here, enjoying the site and the mostly pretty darn good fellow motorcyclists!!! :) :) :)(Ya bone-heads!! :D)
Life is too short for anger..enjoy life..relax ,unwind...go for a ride..get it back in perspective..okay all??!! :)

Thanx for your time..........

JIM

P.S.Ya mean some of you like Kats a wee bit???Ahhhh,I'm touched...(but in the wrong places!!!LOL!!)

------------------
I started out with nothing and still have most of it left!!

[This message has been edited by katana600 (edited October 20, 2000).]

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Let me make one point very clear. Freedom of Speech does not give you the right to come into someone’s house and spout off. SBW is owned by a person and that person has the right to delete edit or just flat out deny you the right to post anything. This is a privately owned message board, and has rules that will be abided by. If you feel that a moderator is over stepping his or her authority than that should be brought to the attention of Robert. This is not an issue of free speech. Everyone agreed to abide by a set of rules when they signed onto this board. Go back and read the rules sometime.

To Mr. Vicious (I think you bring that name down, there was and will always be only one Sid Vicious RIP), I have one question, were you the one that started the thread that was deleted? Because if you were not, that person then the topic could have been deleted by the person that did start it, and this whole flame war can be meaningless. Besides maybe there was something else posted in the message that warranted its elimination. Now who is going off half-cocked? Cool it sizzle chest.

------------------
Team Mongrel Racing

[This message has been edited by Mongrel Racing (edited October 20, 2000).]

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Ok, whos idea was it to put this piss and moan in My forum anyway?!? ;) Its the CHAT forum not the CHEESE forum.

BTW, I Hate Katanas and whiners! :D

Hmmmm, maybe Ill delete this whole thread for the hell of it.. :rolleyes:

P.S. I totally agree with Mongrel too!

------------------
Kyle J.-
email:[email protected]

"Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has many -- not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some."
-- Charles Dickens

[This message has been edited by riverrunner_2000 (edited October 20, 2000).]

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Oh yeah?....I hate CBR 900RR's :D

------------------
I started out with nothing and still have most of it left!!

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Hey, I didn't know that Moderators could delete threads. Cool... bring on some more RCjohn bashing. :D :p

I'm kind of interested to know what got deleted too. ;) To the best of my knowledge, very few things have ever been deleted by the forum admin folks. :) It must have been pretty harsh to have been deleted. :(

------------------
John

·
Registered
165 Posts
Okay,

Is it just me, or do like all the people posting in this thread have no idea what was in the actual deleted post... Could it be that it was of no interest to the mass public that post here in the first place?

Hey Squid V... Why are you so angry? Isn't it obvious you must have done something way outta line that somebody felt was inappropriate? To my knowledge, and I've only been here for about a year, there are hardly any posts that have been deleted or threads for that matter... The moderators in this forum are really easy going in comparo to some of the other forums I frequent...

If you want a place to voice your opinion how ever you see fit and to have people at your throat half the time and vice versa, then log on to CBR digest....

If your concerned about people here judging you without us having knowledge of the actual deleted thread, then don't come off like a complete tool like you did at the start of this whole posting...

Frankly, if you can't think about how your words will offend other people before you sit down and start peeking away at the computer, then you deserve the fair treatment you've recieved.... I'd expect the same if I were in your shoes....

Wish you the best of luck...

Kirsty...

------------------
"No, this isn't my boyfriend's bike..."
My web site www.geocities.com/hondahuney

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.