Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I am returning to Ft Campbell in Aug and would like to hook up with some locals to ride with. I have been away for 3 years and don't really know anyone outside the military. Drop me a line!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
JDM1200 said:
Hi all, I am returning to Ft Campbell in Aug and would like to hook up with some locals to ride with. I have been away for 3 years and don't really know anyone outside the military. Drop me a line!
JDM1200,

So you're heading back to the 101st eh? Great base. I lived in Clarksville for over 15 years and moved to Nashville over a year and a half ago. My parents and other relatives still live in Clarksville; which I'm sure you know is right there near the base. Anyhow, give me a buzz sometime and I'll show you some great roads down here in Nashville. Man, August seems like a loooooooong ways away.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Especially when I'm stuck down here in Louisiana. I actually leave here around 1 July but will be on leave in Miss. My cousin lives in Nashville, vic Green Hills. I can't wait to get back to that part of the country.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
JDM1200 said:
I can't wait to get back to that part of the country.
I don't blame you; I really like it here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
241 Posts
Two Wheels Only is not that far from Fort Campbell. I used to ride with a group of riders based there all the time. T.W.O. is in Suches, GA. I usually ride GA, NC, TN & SC mountains. The roads are the best in the country.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,474 Posts
ssallber said:
Two Wheels Only is not that far from Fort Campbell. I used to ride with a group of riders based there all the time. T.W.O. is in Suches, GA. I usually ride GA, NC, TN & SC mountains. The roads are the best in the country.
Just a hop skip and jump from the Nashville area. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
RCjohn said:
Just a hop skip and jump from the Nashville area. :cool:
Wonder if I could get my bike to hop, skip and ... well ... I'm sure I could get it to jump.;)
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top