Discussion Starter #1
allrighty here are my two choices on slipons

D and D or TwoBros.

i want it to sound good and noise level isnt a big deal my truck has opens

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah it is a toss up for me if i should go carbon or silver......my bike pics are in my gallery.....i think i might go silver though with the d and d b/c i like it loud

·
Registered
90 Posts
get the carbon fibre 2 bro., niceness

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yes but "scumbag" as he calls himself is an idiot....see my post regarding neons for info on that one.

If you want your bike to bark go with the D&D, my buddy has a 98 cbr and it is really throaty with the D&D. It is almost too loud, and his does not sound anything like a civic popcorn maker, maybe they are different on a yam.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bridomine99 said:
Yes but "scumbag" as he calls himself is an idiot....see my post regarding neons for info on that one.

If you want your bike to bark go with the D&D, my buddy has a 98 cbr and it is really throaty with the D&D. It is almost too loud, and his does not sound anything like a civic popcorn maker, maybe they are different on a yam.
thats cool man your boy has the same bike i have......98 cbr i think i will go with which ever one is cheaper....plus loud pipes make you noticed i have found this with my truck also

·
Registered
196 Posts
with over 70% of motorcycle vs. auto accidents coming from the front, who else besides people standing on the sidewalk will 'notice' you? That is unless you install that slip-on facing forward....cool!

·
Registered
139 Posts
cbrbob said:
with over 70% of motorcycle vs. auto accidents coming from the front, who else besides people standing on the sidewalk will 'notice' you? That is unless you install that slip-on facing forward....cool!
I have heard bikes befor i have seen them when they were behind me and i'm in my cage with the music playin. I deffenatly 'notice' loud pipes... as soon as i can aford it i'm going to get loud pipes.

·
Registered
32 Posts
i dont know anything about 2 brothers but i have a dd carbon fiber on my 96 f3 and it looks great + sounds really good, i think, definitly not a rice burner sound, its nice and throaty. A lot of people comment on how good my bike sounds.

While my buddy and i were riding down the highway the other day ( him on his new 600rr) he was like wow i couldnt even hear my bike with you behind me, I didnt think it was that loud but it is definitly a nice loud pipe. As far as build quality....it seems like its built great to me. anyway those are just my opinions, so good luck with the exhaust audio.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts