Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a pair of Nankai gloves. They are leather and have a really cool vent on the top of your hand. The fingers all have extra guards over the knuckles and there is extra padding across the palms. They are very cool even in this terrible South Florida heat and they are really soft. I had heard that about Nankai leather, was that it was soft and I'm here to tell ya, it's true! They are a bit pricey, but seeing as I type for a living, I have to protect my hands. :)

------------------
Stacia
Co-Admin
'00 CBR F4 (the faster, silver/red model)
"Objects in mirror no longer matter!"

[This message has been edited by Luv2RideFast (edited July 16, 2000).]

P

·
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Luv2RideFast:
snip...have a really cool vent on the top of your hand...snip
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That vent is actaully not for cooling. The air passing over the opening emits a very high frequency sound that can only be heard by chickens; supposed to scare them away. Let us know if it works. :D

------------------
Pete
"Ultimately, most problems can be solved by applying a large brick to the correct skull. Difficulties arise when you don't have a brick or can't find the the right skull. The Devil is always in the details."

·
Registered
275 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Luv2RideFast:
Just got a pair of Nankai gloves.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Sis how about a web site or some contact info? Thanks

------------------
RLJ3RD
"The only thing worse than regret is not trying"

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll let you know about the "chicken whistle" and how it works, Pete.

RLJ, I got them from Gables Motorsports, here in Miami. They do some mail order and if you get with "Danny" (close personal friend of mine and TJ's) he'll probably give a discount for SBW members. I know he's done that before. http://www.gablesmotorsports.com

------------------
Stacia
Co-Admin
'00 CBR F4 (the faster, silver/red model)
"Objects in mirror no longer matter!"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts