Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this Saturday June 23rd at 1:00pm after 34 years of waiting I will no longer be a single guy.

Everybody keeps asking me if I am nervous, and I have to say no... After 6 months of planning I just want to hurry up and get it done!

So..... During the next few days I won't be online much, and all next week I won't be online at all as Theresa said I am forbidden to take my laptop on our honeymoon.

So if you have any problems post them here in the forums and I am sure one of the mods / admins will be able to help you.

P.S. I chipped a tooth yesterday so today I went to the Dentist and am on meds to try and get the swelling to go down so I don't look like a goofball in the wedding pics.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Robert said:
...Everybody keeps asking me if I am nervous, and I have to say no... After 6 months of planning I just want to hurry up and get it done! ...
I went through this same thing 2 months ago. I got so freakin tired of hearing "Are you nervous yet". I felt the same way, let's get this done and get to the fun part, The Honeymoon. ;):D

Have a great wedding!

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
"Honeymoon"? Is that the part where you club her over the head and drag her into the cave? Oh wait.... that's "dating".... never mind. I'm married so long that I forget some of these things.

Congratulations and best wishes! What "Kaw" dealer did you register at?

BTW, just to set a few things straight from the "get-go", first trip to the bathroom when you get home, in your best simulated really pissed off voice, holler... "alright, who left the seat down"?

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Congrats!!!

I'm very happy for you Robert. And I agree with you. No one has to be nervous. Although, you will probably get a little tingly right before. :D Good luck. We'll see you when you get back from the honeymoon. ;)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Have a great day Robert! We just ordered invitations for our "union" last weekend. I'm not nervous yet either. I'm just ready for Cancun. ;) :p

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Robert,
Congrats bro! Best of luck. A piece of advice though- throwing up behind the bar at your own wedding is a bad thing, and they never let you forget it ;) :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
congrats rob! mine's only 2 1/2 months away, and we're getting frustrated. too many details!! sheesh! can't wait til mine's over. have a good time!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Congrats! The planning is the worst part. The wedding is fun and the honeymoon is even better : )

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Learning from my experience....

CONGRATULATIONS ROBERT!!!!!!

I can't give you any advice about what to do because I have been divorced 3 times.

I can give you advice about what NOT to do.

Don't ever do anything to make her feel that motorcycles are a higher priority to you than she is.

I wish both of you eternal bliss.

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well,

Only 5 hours till I say "I Do" and where am I at? Online SBW reading the forums of course!

Have a safe riding weekend everyone and I'll talk to you all later next week!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Congrats Robert! Good Luck man.

I was married once. Dated for 2.5 yrs, married for 2.5 yrs. I HIGHLY DISCOURAGE ANYONE GETTING MARRIED BEFORE THE AGE OF 25! So I got divorced, got single, started making lots of money, bought my own house, bought a car, and now I own a bike. She got Re-married almost immediately, stupid *EXPLICATIVE*!

I found out the other day, she turned in her Saturn back in after the 3 yr lease and bought a 2001 Shelby Camero, Nice car, pretty color too. Makes me feel good I can still whip her ass LMAO. I hope I catch her at the Stop Light One Day. I was thinking about waiting outside where she works to see if she wanted to race LMAO.

P.S. I bet he's not Nervous anymore. This long after the Honeymoon, I bet he's running from her LMAO "I can't Take anymroe baby" jk

Congrats again Robert!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Robert, congrats on the wedding man! You're married now and no doubt enjoying yourself (and someone else) :D on your honeymoon. I'm still very much a newlywed having only been married since Sept. 2000 and I absolutely love it. I'd never go back! Again, congratulations and many blessings on your family.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts