Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wedding date is almost here!

Well, this Saturday June 23rd at 1:00pm after 34 years of waiting I will no longer be a single guy.

Everybody keeps asking me if I am nervous, and I have to say no... After 6 months of planning I just want to hurry up and get it done! :)

So..... During the next few days I won't be online much, and all next week I won't be online at all as Theresa said I am forbidden to take my laptop on our honeymoon. :)

So if you have any problems post them here in the forums and I am sure one of the mods / admins will be able to help you.

P.S. I chipped a tooth yesterday so today I went to the Dentist and am on meds to try and get the swelling to go down so I don't look like a goofball in the wedding pics. ;)

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Twistiesman said:
Don't worry about the swelling cause you will look like a goofball no matter what!:D
I was just waiting for someone to say that. ;)

P.S. You've got room to talk with an Avatar like yours! :)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Congratulations!

Congratulations to you both! Where you going for the honeymoon? Hope everything goes as planned. :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
congratulations, and good luck to you both! :)

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well,

Only 5 hours till I say "I Do" and where am I at? Online SBW reading the forums of course!

Have a safe riding weekend everyone and I'll talk to you all later next week!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Tell the bride she was and is beautiful!! :)

*snif snif* Makes me wish I was getting married. Anyone care to carry me off to Vegas to get married by Elvis??? Anyone, anyone??

:D

Happy for ya Robert!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts