Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Blackbird said:

So what'd ya think? Not much there huh? Will be one day! Just finished classes for another semester so, I should have a little more time on my hands to add more content.

Need to learn how to do some new tricks in Photoshop though :D
looks good so far . I will be interested to see the paintball section. It is something I always fancied trying. Hopefully I will get too sometime soon.:D

·
Registered
714 Posts
naefearjustbeer said:

looks good so far . I will be interested to see the paintball section. It is something I always fancied trying. Hopefully I will get too sometime soon.:D

I LOVE paintballing !!:) Even when the legs won't work the next day, bruse upon bruse all over the old body and the depletion of several quid from my wallet !!! :D

I HATE losing !!:mad:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Smeghead said:
I LOVE paintballing !!:) Even when the legs won't work the next day, bruse upon bruse all over the old body and the depletion of several quid from my wallet !!! :D
I HATE losing !!:mad:
I played in the National Paintball League here for a season. You learn a lot in your first year! Pitty we all went our seperate ways after the first season - I think we would have finished towards the top of the table if we had stayed on another year :)
(I think for the division we finished off about 8th or something in Australasia)

It's a great adrenaline rush! :D

Don't know how you play it over there, but win or lose you're still missing a few "quid" from your wallet at the end of the day!!!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
toy run photos

Just back from our Annual toy Run Where we collect toys and money for local childrens charities. this year we did well we collected 24 large sacks of toys and £900 for them.
I just stuck the photos on the web page.
I am knackered now. And could do with a sleep:p :eek:
But hey there is the after toy run party to go to :D :D
It will be a sober one for me though!!! I have to keep it sober in case the wife goes into labour as it is her due day today!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts