Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I like my bike like I like my girl - Nekkid
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I am just in the apartment resting a bit after all the walking.

Going out with the G/F to a few local bars to party. We are in Paris, France right now. Going to the top of the Eiffel Tower tomorrow, already went there just not up it.

This place is amazing, and I have taken a lot of pictures; I got to see the Mona Lisa also, and that was bad ass.

-Nick

·
Registered
132 Posts
Glad you're having a good time there. I know the last time I was in Paris (used to travel a lot for my old job), I finally got around to seeing the Mona Lisa and I was a little disappointed actually. It's a lot smaller than I expected and just wasn't worth all the hoopla in my opinion. I'm not an art guy at all, but I thought there was a lot more impressive stuff to see at the Louvre than that. Have fun at the Eiffel tower though - that thing is pretty damn cool! Where else are you visiting on your trip?

·
I like my bike like I like my girl - Nekkid
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well we spent 3 days in Paris and we seen all the major things, and yes the Mona Lisa is very tiny, and there seems to be a lot more impressive things in the museum than that. We are in Germany right now at a friends house, just going to hang out here and go see some of the major castles, I am only here for a week, and that is not enough time at all.

-Nick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts