Sportbike World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,I just got back yesterday from 7 days and over 1100 miles in Oregon and Washington.
I travelled from home via Kelso,Wa. down to Madras,Ore. From there to the coast thru Sisters,Oregon. That is a kick-ass section of road!!!!:):) 30,35 and 40mph curves and great scenery!!! I went thru in the early hours of the morning so traffic was lite and boy did I manage to get in some playtime!!! I highly recommend that section of road!!!(Highway 20). I went over to Newport,Oregon and up the coast and stayed in Astoria,Ore. for a few nites and came home via the west side of the Hood Canal on Hwy.101.
My new First Gear Speed jacket was excellant too!! I was in temperatures from 47 to 93 degrees and was comfortable all the time. The jacket has a hide-a-way insulated high collar for those colder occasions. There are also 6 zipper vents and a fully removeable liner. I ordered optional hard armour for the jacket,but,I don't have that yet due to the fact it is back ordered.
I have the rest of this week off for vacation too,so I will hopefully get in some more rides before the riding season ends around here!!

Later all!!:)

JIM

1 - 1 of 1 Posts