Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:crying: :crying: :crying: While at work my 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 QuadCab w/Hemi got stolen. It happened at around 3:30am this morning. Of course I didn't find out until 8:00am when it was time for me to go home. Got the whole thing on video, but it's such shity quality that you can't make out what the asshole looks like. Man does this suck. I actually wish it had been my bike instead. Oh well, I just needed to vent some more. Wish me luck with the damn insurance company.

·
Registered
481 Posts
GixxerChris said:
:crying: :crying: :crying: While at work my 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 QuadCab w/Hemi got stolen. It happened at around 3:30am this morning. Of course I didn't find out until 8:00am when it was time for me to go home. Got the whole thing on video, but it's such shity quality that you can't make out what the asshole looks like. Man does this suck. I actually wish it had been my bike instead. Oh well, I just needed to vent some more. Wish me luck with the damn insurance company.
Chris I'm so sorry! Good luck maybe you can get a brand new one though.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
GixxerChris said:
That Sucks bro. I've heard the rims are a hot item and that they just grab the whole truck. Mostly from Bowling Alley parking lots from what I hear. Time for an Alarm. :rolleyes:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
:eek: I'm soo sorry to hear this Chris...

E.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
that blows...

·
Registered
385 Posts
Damn.... Thirty days before the ins company will write it off as stolen... Get your paper work together and get ready for the talking assholes... Good Luck but it should be easier since you have it on tape

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
CruiserErik said:
So many thefts in this area....kinda scares me. Makes you scared to have anything nice just because someone else wants it that hasn't earned it. Sorry about your truck, least you still have a bike to ride(Might want to bring a large cable to work or park it inside).
And if you wait for them and take a bat to their skull they take you in instead. :finger:

·
Registered
239 Posts
I feel for ya

My dad works for Chrsyler so def. get another Ram. I hope it all works out for you. :finger: to thieves (I wouldnt mind if they executed them bc they make our lives a living hell)
:cussing;

PS I hope to meet ya b4 the end of the season-haven't rode with ya yet

Glenn

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
That is HORRABLE man...I can't even imagine. I heard on the news where chrysler products are suceptable to theft because of the junky plastic ignitions they are using. I know a lot of jeeps are getting stolen. They have this metal sleeve you can buy so your steering column is secure. Kids are breaking in to these cars, popping the ignition and driving away in 30 seconds using a screwdriver. Let us know how it turns out. And if you need a truck for something in the meantime give me a call.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
And if you wait for them and take a bat to their skull they take you in instead. :finger:
Not if you do it, how we did it in the South, when I lived there. Fawk them up, roll'em in a carpet and dump them in the fricken creek.......so I will repeat....ass whoopin ..... carpet roll ...... see if they can do a carpet swim!!!!! I was told that was the best way to do it, by some fricken policemen!!!!!:D

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
Not if you do it, how we did it in the South, when I lived there. Fawk them up, roll'em in a carpet and dump them in the fricken creek.......so I will repeat....ass whoopin ..... carpet roll ...... see if they can do a carpet swim!!!!! I was told that was the best way to do it, by some fricken policemen!!!!!:D
Yeah, a few cops have given me the same advice, dead men don't tell tales.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
UPDATE

UPDATE:
Well, as I was getting ready for work tonight at 11:00pm, I got a call from Southfield PD saying that my truck was recovered by DPD auto theft unit. It's at some towing company and is damaged and raped of course. The driver door has a punch hole, the steering collum is jacked, the dash is torn up and stereo taken, the door panels ripped off and speakers taken, 5channel amp and sub gone, of course the 20" wheels are gone, and some type of damage to the left rear exterior. Man this all still sucks. I can't make up my mind if it would've been better for the truck to have remained unrecovered or not. Anyway, thanks for all the support. As usual, you're all great folk here on the boards.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts