Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yo! I just wanted to let you all playaz know what's up in the motorcycle tire hizzy hizouse. I have the bombest way of makin' my tires look killersweet! I roll into the local busstop hangout and all the bitches are starin' at my ride, and it's all 'cause of my shiny-ass tires yo! Shiny tires are where it's at! I spray mine down with Tire Wet® every time I stop, and even at redlights sometimes!

Check it out: In this picture you'll see a normally worn tire on the left, and a properly siliconed tire on the right (silicone makes it shine like a mofo yo!). Silicone is the trick to gettin' laid, doin' killer burnouts, and bling blingin' even while on your machine!

BTW: I just wrecked my 7th bike in a turn. I'm not sure what happened, but my dad's buyin' me a brand new GSXR 1000 tomorrow, so I'll be back! ;):D

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
WOW!
I use silicone brake fluid on mine. That really ads a shine, and it's cheaper than Armor All.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Looks like it was used on the yellow one too....but just on the edges.:cool: :D

·
Registered
180 Posts
sportcycles said:
WOW!
I use silicone brake fluid on mine. That really ads a shine, and it's cheaper than Armor All.
Whale Grease...that's the ticket...the chicks dig it...

·
Registered
193 Posts
sportcycles said:
WOW!
And did you know that brake fluid works way better than soap to clean road grime off any painted surface?

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
DISCLAIMER

This thread is totaly in jest. Everything said here is meant to be funny, and should not be taken seriously. Attempting any of the things mentioned here could lead to disfigurement, dismemberment, Spinal menengities, or herpes. Do not attempt this at home.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Paul748S said:

Um, James? That yellow bike is Nick's. You know, that little bitch on the 600.
Ahhhh.....that explains it even more. Thanks Paul! I can always count on you for the bestest most usefull info.:D

·
Registered
208 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Big joke

CBR Brutha said:
Paul, God just called. He said he wants his name back or you're going straight to hell without even getting to ride your Husqvarna.

Nick, God called. Seems he made you without a brain as a joke. He feels bad, as it was just won of those things you do when you get loaded. He's offered to hook you up.. Just jump off a bridge or something and he'll reincarnate you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts