·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
"The woman only had a learner's permit, but no charges will be filed since she did not drive on a public roadway."

Makes sense to me. I guess attempted murder is now not a crime as well. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Wow! That's insane! I think if there was someone in the pool there might have been charges filed! Attempted manslaughter?? Is that a charge? lol Too bad we can't just ticket people for being idiots.

Jen

·
Registered
246 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
"The woman only had a learner's permit, but no charges will be filed since she did not drive on a public roadway."

Makes sense to me. I guess attempted murder is now not a crime as well. :rolleyes:
permanently revore driving priveleges

·
Registered
577 Posts
i see cage drivers like that almost everyday. because of people like that, the rest of us have to pay the safety nazis to patrol the highways:2cents:

·
Registered
839 Posts
The firefighter/rescue workers should have done us all a favor and left her in thecar. If you can't tell the difference between the brake and the gas, you shouldn't be in a car. The idiot friend who let her drive the car without a licence shouldn't have a car either. That worked out good, because her car wasn't insured and it was probably totaled.

It's interesting to see that she was still in the car when the rescue workers got there. She could have opened the window or the door to get out. She was probably so busy talking on her cell phone that she didn't even notice that she was in the pool!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts