Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been lookin for a lil bit and came across this baby... or should I say monster compared to what I'm use to LOL... she can haul either 3 snowmobiles or 4 bikes or 2 Polaris Sportsmans and 1 kid's poloaris 4 wheeler...

I'm not gonna get rid of my lil trailer just yet.. still rather get me another trailer just a tad bit bigger than it with the flop down door and full height ceilings... this one was way bigger than what I wanted to get but couldn't turn the deal down since it'll take care of the bigger items with no problem AND HAD TWO FLOP DOWN DOORS :D

Hey matt... next Deals trip we can take this instead of your house hauler flat bed trailer :twofinger She's got an aluminum frame makin her extremely light weight... I just gotta learn to back up a trailer now :eek:

E.
if anyone wants to carpool to any of the trackdays... I'm game but you'd have to meet me in Lapeer :p

Attachments

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and Judge... hurry up with those special wheel chocks... I wanna get those things installed :p

E.

Attachments

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
another.....

E.

Attachments

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
be nice if we could do more than one pic with one posts LOL

E.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Damn, I think I'm in loooooove. Oh, sorry, E, not with you. I was talking about the trailer. :p

Love the twin "flop down" doors! How easy does that make it to get bikes out?!!!

Nice work, E. :thumb:

·
Registered
394 Posts
thats like the trialer we took to FL with us.. only the one we had had panties n bras hangin from the top LMAO...

it was a scavinger hunt trialer.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:D if it was wider I could almost park the suburban in her :p

funny one of ya mentioned living quarters cuz that was my first though when I saw how long it was...

no worries cookie.. I know your heart really belongs to Mrs Cookie ;)

kinda sucks that I ain't got any trips soon that I can use her for LMAO.... reckon that's ok since I wanna put some tracks down for something to protect the floor from the snowmobiles...

I was dissappointed however that it ain't got the roof vent :(

I also need to cut out the side walls so the gas doors can be used :thumb:

E.
oh yeah Gary... some how I think that wouldn't be very economical on gas LOL

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
Damn E. Now I feel sub standard hauling my bikes around in an open utility trailer :( Actually, I'm going the other extreme. Trying to find a one bike trailer for when I'm hitting the roads alone with only one bike.

Still... one of these days when I'm rich and famous... I want something like what you got. That thing is sweet!

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DanQ said:
Damn E. Now I feel sub standard hauling my bikes around in an open utility trailer :( Actually, I'm going the other extreme. Trying to find a one bike trailer for when I'm hitting the roads alone with only one bike.

Still... one of these days when I'm rich and famous... I want something like what you got. That thing is sweet!
something like this is good if ya don't mind ducking to load thebike LOL.. which I'm still lookin for something small like this but with a normal ceiling height and a drop down door...

truthfully this new one is an overkill forbikes unless you're haulin 3 or 4... which if was closer to ya'll I'd probably do more of...

E.

Attachments

·
Registered
625 Posts
im getting my brothers old trailer for his tractor and converting it to bike duty and i thought i was fortunate....doood that trailer is PIMP....very nice

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
xdbx said:
a pickup truck?
That would make the seventh vehicle in the household, and I promised my insurance company the seventh would be a boat :D

Nah... looking for a jet ski sized trailer I can setup for a solo bike for track days etc. Until then, I have my 5x8 and the seven seats in my explorer.

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
DreamRyder said:
something like this is good if ya don't mind ducking to load thebike LOL.. which I'm still lookin for something small like this but with a normal ceiling height and a drop down door...

truthfully this new one is an overkill forbikes unless you're haulin 3 or 4... which if was closer to ya'll I'd probably do more of...

E.
Cool! I'll start looking for a house for y'all! How close to the beach do you want to be :laughing: Would be closer to Deals Gap, but I don't think you'll find the hunting to your liking. The animals out here are small!

Cool trailer though... I bet you have that thing pimped out by the time you use it.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
xdbx said:
what kind of vehicle are you towing it with, and how much does it weigh?
the suburban.. and I forget what the plate on the side said but for some reason 2000 lbs rings a bell.. it's extremely light... well until you throw shit in it LOL... empty it pulls like there's nothing back there and no wind drag with that narrow front :thumb:

DanQ... I'm right on it hun ! LOL... actually if I wait long enough I'll have a freind and his wife (with new one on the way) that I can go down and vacation with in that area ;) that's if they end up moving down that way as they hope to (yrs from now ofcourse)

I plan to put up some racks and holders and yeah get her fixed up....

as for cookie's comment... uhm... i suppose this means I gotta get a close line in the works too :p

E.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts